Algebra Formula PDF download link has been added to this post. You can download the Algebra Formula Chart from the bottom of this page.
As we know that algebra is also a part of mathematics like geometry and arithmetic. And in which we read signs, symbols, etc. And to calculate the mathematics of algebra, you have to follow its formula and which we have given below.
As you know these formulas are very important for class 8, class 9, class 10, class 11, class 12 students. That’s why we have gathered some formulas for students who are learning algebra.
Algebra Formula PDF Preview –
How to download Algebra Formula PDF?
As you can see in the title you can download Algebra Formula PDF from here for free. You can download the formula from the Download PDF download section given below.
You can download the PDF format of these formulas by clicking on the download button which is mentioned in the table of PDF download section.
Algebra Formula PDF details –
|Filename||Algebra Formula PDF|
Algebra Formula Chart
With the help of the algebra formulas chart given below, students can easily solve algebra maths. We have added algebra formulas, square formulas, and cube formulas here in this chart.
You can download this chart from the download link given below.
- a2 – b2 = (a – b)(a + b)
- (a+b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- a2 + b2 = (a – b)2 + 2ab
- (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
- (a + b + c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 + 2ab + 2ac + 2bc
- a4 – b4 = (a – b)(a + b)(a2 + b2)
- (a – b – c)2 = a2 + b2 + c2 – 2ab – 2ac + 2bc
- a5 – b5 = (a – b)(a4 + a3b + a2b2 + ab3 + b4)
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3 ; (a + b)3 = a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- a3 – b3 = (a – b)(a2 + ab + b2)
- (a – b)3 = a3 – 3a2b + 3ab2 – b3
- (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3
- a3 + b3 = (a + b)(a2 – ab + b2)
- (a + b)4 = a4 + 4a3b + 6a2b2 + 4ab3 + b4)
- (a – b)4 = a4 – 4a3b + 6a2b2 – 4ab3 + b4)
- (a + b) 2 = a 2 + b 2 + 2ab
- (a − b) 2 = a 2 + b 2 − 2ab
- a 2 − b 2 = (a − b) (a + b)
- (a + b + c) 2 = a 2 + b 2 + c 2 + 2ab + 2bc + 2ca
- (x + a) (x + b) = x 2 + (a + b) x + ab
- (a + (−b) + (−c)) 2 = a 2 + (−b) 2 + (−c) 2 + 2a (−b) + 2 (−b) (−c) + 2a (−c)(a – b – c) 2 = a 2 + b 2 + c 2 − 2ab + 2bc − 2ca
- (a + b) 3 = a 3 + b 3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a − b) 3 = a 3 – b 3 – 3ab(a – b)
- a 3 − b 3 = (a − b) (a 2 + b 2 + ab)
- a 3 + b 3 = (a + b) (a 2 + b 2 − ab)
- (a + b + c) 3 = a 3 + b 3 + c 3 + 3(a + b)(b + c)(c + a)
- a 3 + b 3 + c 3 − 3abc = (a + b + c) (a 2 + b 2 + c 2 − ab − bc − ac)
Algebra Formula PDF
If you want to download a PDF formula then you can download them from the below section.
Examples and some solutions
Here the following maths have been solved using the formula of algebra (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
One more example by using formula (a+b)(a-b)=a2 -b2
Related files –
Click here to be redirected to the home page and download more PDFs from here.
The part of mathematics in which numbers, mathematical operations, and symbols are studied is called algebra.
You can easily memorize algebra formulas by following the trick of memorizing algebraic identities. To understand practically, search on youtube tricks of memorizing algebraic identities.
No, Algebra formulas are the same for every class of students.