Ration Card Assam New Application Submission, New Name Addition the new ration card list 2022. All these you can get from this article.
The government of Assam provides subsidized foods to the poor people who are below the poverty line and above the poverty line. People get foods from the public distribution system dealers at the cheapest price. The foods such as rice, atta, sugar, kerosene, etc.
If you wanna get a new Ration Card Assam for your family. And want to add a new name to your existing ration card then read this article till the end.
This is a very important document also for villagers of Assam and all over India too. Depending on this card type people get many government services for free. Also, get subsidies on school/college admissions and also in many government fields.
About Ration Card Assam
The government of Assam issued a ration card under the national food security act. The government provides facilities to the people to improve their financial disbursement.
And the government of Assam provides financial helps to the cardholder in the field of farmer loans, educational fees, government scheme reservations, etc.
In Assam Government-issued ration cards is in three types – AAY, BPL, and APL and also issued another ration card scheme under MMASY.
People are taking advantage with the help of all these ration cards. People buying rice from NFSA shop at Rs. 2/- per kg it’s with these cards and it is great financial support from the government to people.
Who can apply for a new ration card?
- People who do not have a ration card.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Only the head of the family can apply for a new ration card.
- If there is no female member then a male member can apply.
- Applicant must be married.
- The name of the applicant should not be on any other card.
Who can’t apply for a new ration card in Assam?
- If the applicant’s name is already on any other ration card, then you will not be able to apply.
- If any member of the applicant’s family does a government job, then he will not be able to apply.
- Applicant should not be a taxpayer.
- Families in which one member earns more than 10000 per month.
- Any family who has a house with at least three rooms of pucca walls with the pucca roof cannot apply for a ration card.
- The family in which electricity is spent more than 2kw watt.
- Families having any one property like a four-wheeled motorized vehicle, AC set, computer/laptop with internet will be excluded.
- Families having any 3 properties out of the fridge, telephone (landline), washing machine, two-wheeler motorized vehicle will be excluded.
w Ration Card in Assam
For the application of new ration card in Assam, you should be required below mentioned documents –
|Identity proof for the applicant||
Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card in Assam
Here we have elaborated about the eligibility of a new ration card Assam. The person who does not have a ration card and the person who is poor may apply for the ration card in Assam.
You can apply for a new ration card if the information below is appropriate. Check out the points below –
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Annual income should be below one lakh.
- The family that has no home and the family without shelter.
- Families who mainly depend on alms for survival.
- The family which has only one room house with kutcha walls and a kutcha roof.
- A family in which all members are minors.
- A family with no adult members between the ages of 15 and 59.
- Landless families and get their income from manual casual labor.
- Any member of the household who is a bonded laborer.
- The whole family is run by a widow or a woman.
- Families in which there is no literate adult above 25 years of age.
Types of ration Card in Assam
Before applying for a new ration card in Assm you must know about its type. Before the implementation of NFSA ’13 in the state, there were three types of ration cards, which were called Parivar Pehchan Patra (FIC) in Assam.
As of today, there are four types of ration cards in Assam.
- APL (above poverty line)
- BPL (below poverty line)
- Beneficiaries under AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) PDS / TPDS.
- MMASY ( Mukhya Mantrir Anna Suraksha Yojana) card.
How to Apply for New Ration Card in Assam?
You can apply for the ration online and offline in both. The application for obtaining a ration card offline should be made to the FCS&CA authority of the District/Subdivision (C).
Follow the instructions given below carefully to apply for a new ration card in Assam online.
To apply online for a new ration card you must have some more information along with the required documents. These are –
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar number
- Job Card number (if available)
- Passport size photograph.
If you are going to apply online then you have to upload the documents online. There are some conditions for uploading documents online like given below.
- You have to upload the documents in PDF format only.
- Document size should not exceed 200 kb.
- Passport size color photograph should be in JPG, PNG, JPEG format of not less than 20kb size.
What are the things to be filled in the online form for Assam Ration Card?
You must be filled below-given the details in Assam Ration Card online application. So see the below-given details before applying for the new card.
- Personal details such as name, gender, dob, religion, address, etc.
- Relation details.
- Card type.
- Address details.
- Gas and Kerosene oil details.
- Documents details.
- Bank details.
- Income details.
- Family member details.
- FPS shop details.
How to apply for a new ration card Assam online?
To apply online for a new Ration Card in Assam follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly, go to with this link click here.
- Now you have to register there before you apply for the ration card online. For that click on the register button.
- Complete the registration details by filling in your personal details. And create a user id and password from there.
- After completing the registration click on registered user and login with your created credentials. Such as with your Aadhaar number or user name/password and also with the ration card number.
- After login user dashboard will open from where you have to click on the application request button.
- Then select your district, tehsil, and village.
- And then add members to the application for a new ration card.
- After adding the members, fill in the rest of the details one by one as mentioned above. Like card type, address, bank details, etc.
- At the end after verifying all the filled details click on the Submit Ration Card for verification and approval button.
For better understanding, you can watch the below-given video –
How to check the status of the application?
If you applied for a new ration card in Assam state then you can check your ration card status online without going anywhere. Stay with us to know about check ration card details online. Many people applied for a new ration card but they can’t check their ration card details.
Among the people, Ration Card is known as the BPL card so people want data about the BPL Card of Assam. For BPL data and Ration Card data, the same method which discussed as follows.
The government publishes newly added ration card lists annually, so you can find all data annually wise. The newly added data will be sent to your nearest dealer. Contact them and collect your data from FPS also, you can contact your nearest food and civil supplier office.
To check the application status online follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, go to the RCMS portal and login by clicking on the registered user.
- Then your user dashboard will open.
- From the dashboard click on Apply/Edit Ration Card Application.
- Then you can see your application status.
Ration Card List Assam
To check your new list of Assam ration cards follow the steps.
- Firstly, go to this website
- Now click on the ration card details from the Ration Card button. As you can see in the picture below.
- Verify captcha and go-ahead.
- A new page will open where you have to select your district, DFSO, TFSO, FPS, Scheme, Status, etc.
- Then click on the view report button.
- Now you can see the new ration card list.
This is the process to check newly added ration card details online without going anywhere. If your name is not included in this list you can contact your supplier office and inquiry on this matter.
And if you have not applied for a new ration card till now then follow the above-mentioned steps and apply for a new ration card.
How to add a new member to the existing ration card Assam?
To add a new name to the existing ration card the Assam government has launched a website through that you can add new members to your existing card.
As I told you in the earlier section of how to apply for a new ration card in Assam as the same process you have to follow.
- Firstly, go to the RCMS Assam website by clicking here.
- Then login to the portal by clicking on registered user with your ration card number.
- After login, a user dashboard will open where you can see your card details.
- Now you can click on add new member button to add a new name to the existing ration card.
BPL Card Assam Hojai, Barpeta, Baksa, all districts
People searching with this topic want to check and collect their ration cards data like a draft copy or name and family details. The government of India and the Assam government allotted a personal website for every district. On this website, you can collect your required data from there.
Here is the link you direct visitors to this particular district –
|Dima Hasao (North Cachar Hills)||Click here|
|Kamrup Metropolitan||Click here|
|Karbi Anglong||Click here|
|South Salamara-Mankachar||Click here|
|West Karbi Anglong||Click here|
All districts you will find by searching on google with your district name. After going to your district website select your department and collect your related data from there.
More articles –
English to Assamese TranslationAdvertisement
Revenue Assam Land Information – Download Jamabandi | NOC | Dalil
Click here to be redirected to the home page.