Assam Ration Card all details we wanna go to share in this article. If you reside in Assam state then you will get the benefit about this Assam Ration Card.
Government of Assam providing subsidized foods to the poor people who are below the poverty line and above the poverty line. People getting foods from the public distribution system dealers at the cheapest price like rice, atta, sugar, kerosene, etc. Many families getting many government benefits for having ration cards in Assam.
If you wanna get Ration Card Assam family details like ration card report head of family photo with members details then stay with us to get the details.
This is the important documents for villagers in Assam and all over India. Depending on this card people getting many government services in free like school/college admissions and also in many government fields.
Assam Ration Card All About A to Z Details
The government of Assam issued a ration card under the national food security act. Government providing facilities to the people to improve their financial disbursement. The government of Assam provides financial helps to economically weaker people such as farmer loans, educational fees, government scheme reservations, etc.
In Assam Government-issued ration card in three types – AAY, BPL and APL and also issued another ration card scheme under MMASY. People buying rice from NFSA shop at Rs. 2/- per kg it’s the great financial support from government to people.
Assam Ration Card Family/village/dealers Details Check
For documentation sometimes you have needed family details from the ration card and many more reasons. Here are the solutions for check family details in Assam Ration Card. To check family, village, and dealer details follow the instructions.
To check village wise ration card reports –
- Click here to go the portal
- From the drop-down menu choose your district first
- And your sub-division from the drop-down menu
- Select your circle
- Now select your village
- And click on View reports
- Now ration details will be displayed with family members.
- To download click on the select format
- Select the file type and click on the export your file will start downloading.
To check FPS ration card details –
- Go to this link first click here.
- Select your district
- Select your dealer
- Click on view reports
- Now all ration cards will be displayed under your dealers.
- To download the file click on select format and select a file type and click on export your file will be downloaded.
To check FPS ration card with the head of the family photo –
As you want to check the head of the family photo with member’s details you have to follow the procedure.
- Click here to go the portal
- Choose your district from the list
- As well as select subdivision
- Circle name,
- Amar Dukan Dealers
- And Ration Card Number
- Click on view reports
- Your family details will be displayed there to download follow the above procedure.
Apply for New Ration Card in Assam
Ration cards issued by the government authority to get the benefit under PDS are the authorized documents. Before the implementation of NFSA ’13 in the state, there were three types of ration cards, which were called as Family Identity Card (FIC) in Assam.
These were for three types of ration cards –
1. APL (above poverty line)
2. BPL (below poverty line)
3. Beneficiaries under AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) PDS / TPDS
Application for obtaining a ration card should be done to the FCS and CA authority of the district/subdivision (C). To apply for a new ration card in Assam follow the instructions below carefully.
Eligibility Criteria of New Ration Card in Assam
The person who does not have a ration card and the person who is poor may apply for the ration card in Assam. You can apply for a new ration card in Assam if the information below is appropriate. Check out the points below –
• The people must be an Indian citizen.
• If you have allotted a ration card for you then you cannot apply for a new ration card.
• Annual income should be below one lakh.
• Only the head of the family can apply for a new ration card. If the person is female or male, he should apply.
• However, if there is no female applicant, the male can apply.
• You should be applied for a new ration card Offline.
Documents Required for New Ration Card in Assam
For the application of new ration card in Assam, you should be required below mentioned documents –
1. Details of family members.
2. Copies of the birth certificate of minor members (below 10 years of age)
3. Certified copy of the relevant page of the voter list.
4. Copy of tax pay/land revenue pay receipt.
5. Ration Card Surrender Certificate/Family Identity or non-availability certificate from FCS and CA Authorization where the applicant was earlier.
6. Address proof (PAN card/driving license/bank passbook/post office passbook/city corporation holding receipt / verified bill of electricity bill/telephone number)
Ration Card Assam Online Check
If you applied for a new ration card in Assam state then you can check your ration card details online without going anywhere. Stay with us to know to check ration card details online. Many people applied for a new ration card but they can’t check their ration card details.
Among the people, Ration Card is known as BPL card so people want data about BPL Card Assam. For BPL data and Ration Card data, the same method which discussed as follows.
The government publishes newly added ration card lists annually, so you can find all data annually wise. The newly added data will be sent to your nearest dealer. Contact them and collect your data from FPS also, you can contact your nearest food and civil supplier office.
To check your newly added Assam ration card data follow the steps.
Steps to follow for ration card Assam online check –
- First, go to this website to check your newly added ration card details.
- You can see on this page all district of Assam like this image –
- Now click on your resident district to check your ration card data
- Again select your Tehsil name and click on this name.
- After that, you can see village list under your Tehsil
- Select your village and check your name from there.
This is the process to check newly added ration card details online without going anywhere. If your name is not included in this list you can contact your supplier office and inquiry on this matter. And if you have not applied for a new ration card till now then follow the above-mentioned steps and apply for a new ration card.
BPL Card Assam Hojai, Barpeta, Baksa, all districts
People searching with this topic and want to check and collect their ration card data like a draft copy or name and family details. The government of India and the Assam government allotted a personal website for every district. On this website, you can collect your required data from there.
Here is the link you direct visitors to this particular district –
All district you will find by search on google with your district name. After go to your district website select your department and collect your related data from there.
- E-form Assam
- CSC Economic Survey
- Assamese Film
- Webmusic Hindi Mp3 download
- Dj Assam Assamese Mp3 Download