E-form Assam is a government service provider portal from e-form Assam people who can apply for e-governance services online. Using E-forms Assam portal citizens and CSC owners can apply for the services from their center/home.
To get benefit from E-district Assam services. First, you have to register on the portal after register you can take benefit. I have discussed the registration process of the e-district Assam.
What is E-form Assam?
E-Form Assam is a service provider portal of the Government of Assam. From where people of Assam can avail government services.
If people have to make a document, they do not need to visit the government office. They can work at their home through the e-form Assam portal.
The Assam government has made their work even easier by giving people the benefit of e-forms. For example, if one has to obtain documents or permits of any department, then that person can apply for that document online in that department.
How to avail the e-form Assam portal?
This service only for residents of Assam. To access e-form services you should register on the e-district Assam portal. As we have mentioned that you can avail of government services from that portal.
For that, you will have to open your account on that website. After that, you will get a user ID and password. And from that, you can access all the services of that website.
If you want to take advantage of the E-Form Assam portal. And if you want to get an ID in it, then I have discussed it. You can get complete information about it by clicking here.
How to apply for any document in Assam E-Form Portal?
As we mentioned above, this website is a government website. Where all government services are offered online. And people can take it for free. So let us know how you can do it through the e-form portal if you have to apply for a certificate.
An ID and password are required to apply for any certificate from that portal. We talked about this above. If you want to apply online for any certificate in this, then let’s know how you can do it.
Follow steps to online apply –
- First, you log in to that portal, click here for that.
- Now login by giving your registered user ID and password.
- A page will open in front of you as shown in the photo below.
- On this page, you have been given instructions on how to apply for a certificate. As you can see from the photo above.
- Now you have to select the service, what certificate, or what you are applying for.
- For this, you have to click on select and type your service name or scroll down and select the service as shown in the photo.
- After selecting the service click on the Go button.
- Now you have to fill the application form of your selected service, for that click on online as shown in the photo.
- Now a new page will open and you will have to click on submit online.
- Now fill the application form.
- At last upload all required documents with listed size
- Fill the captcha and submit the application form
- Now complete the application fee 30 rupees
- An acknowledgment receipt will be generated
- Take a print out copy of this acknowledgment.
Finally, you complete the e-form Assam online application submission, now you will get the result of your selected services within seven to ten working days.
Download Application of E-form Assam Form and Supporting Documents
For the online application of e-form services you have to know first, document requirements and about download application form. Every service has a particular application form that you have to download and fill its offline after that upload it’s in the online submission.
At first, read the full procedure of the particular service which you have needed. All details are listed in advance for every service click here to download the application form and know about document requirements.
E-form Assam services –
• Notice of Intended Marriage
• Application For Information Under RTI
• Application For Registration of Marriage
• Application for Stamp Vendor License
• Bakijai Clearance Certificate
• Caste Certificate SC
• Income Certificate
• Permanent Resident Certificate
• Permission for Delayed Birth Registration
• Permission for Delayed Death Registration
• Permission for Fairs/ Religious/ Cultural Festival/Loud Speakers/
• Permission for Special Events U/S 144 CRPC
• Next of Kin Certificate
• Non-Creamy Layer
• Renewal of Explosive License
• Senior Citizen Certificate
• Application for Birth Certificate
• Application for Transfer of Enrollment to Other District
• Certified Copies of Cause List, Judgments
• Issue Duplicate Mark Sheet AHSEC
• Issue Duplicate Mark Sheet SEBA
• Application for New Enrollment
• Surrender of Employment Exchange Card
• Permission for Transfer of Property by Way of Mortgage, Lease, Gift, Sale
• Application of Registration DEEDS
• Issue of Migration Certificate SEBA
• Application Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
• Application for Renewal of Driving License
• Application for Death Certificate
• Application for Learner’s License
• Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate AHSEC
• Assessment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
• Application for Change of Name/Address/Age
• Issue of Non-Encumbrance Certificate
• Issue of Land Valuation Certificate
• Submission of Application for Mutation
• Certified Copy of Mutation Order
• Issue of Record of Rights (Jabanbandi)
• Application for Driving License
• Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate SEBA
• Issue of Migration Certificate AHSEC
• Application for the First Appeal
• Application for Fresh License of Fertilizers/Pesticides
• Application for Renewal License of Fertilizers/Pesticides
• Application for Land Holding Certificate
• Application for Driving Test
From these all services you can take benefit which has needed. And you can visit your administrator department for the help of your application purposes.
Important links –
Eforms Assam Application Status
If you applied for any certificate in eforms Assam and you want to know about your application status then follow the instructions –
- Go to e-district Assam website
- In Application, Status Section fill with your application number
- Click on the status you can see your application status
How to Download Eforms Assam Certificate
After approving your application you have to download your certificate online. See steps from below to download your certificate –
- Login to eforms portal
- Click get the status tab
- Now click Check Eforms Status
- Provide your application number
- After that, download your certificate by clicking download button.
Your certificate is digitally signed which you have to verify yourself by adobe reader software. See procedure as follows –
- Open your certificate with adobe reader
- Right-click on the sign (?)
- Click on show signature properties
- Click show signatures certificate
- Now click on Trust tab
- Tik all the boxes and
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK
- Now click on Validate Signature