Income Certificate Assam application process is now online; how to apply for Income Certificate Assam Online you will get full guidance from here.
This certificate is a necessary and important document now. This certificate used in many fields especially for students used in the scholarship portal, and also used in admission purposes at university/college.
In many Governments, fields ask for a certificate to get the benefit. To submit the certificate you must have the certificate. In this article how you can get Income Certificate Assam from your home without going anywhere, I am telling you the full guidance.
- How to apply for the birth certificate in Assam
- How to apply for caste certificate in Assam
- How to apply for PRC – Permanent Residence Certificate Assam
Online Application Process For Income Certificate Assam
For the certificate, it’s very simple and helpful for the citizens to apply it online. First, you need an E-District ID (if you doing your self). If you don’t have an e-district id then see it here. Also, need an application form download from below important link section. Follow the instruction as follows-
- Creat E-district for free
- Download Income Certificate Application Form
- Log in with your e-district id details.
- Now on the e-forms tab select from the dropdown list Income Certificate, and click on go button
- Again click on submit online button
- A page opens where you fill all details like name, address, etc.
- In the below of the application form, you have to upload some documents. After that verify your filled application form once again, and submit it with a captcha code.
- A payment page will open; you have to pay 30 rupees as application fees.
- After payment, an acknowledgment will be generated and take a printout copy.
Safe the application number for your future reference.
Now your certificate will be generated within a few days, it’s taking one or two weeks normally.
Documents Required for Income Certificate
Income Certificate required supporting documents as mentioned below –
- Identity (ID) proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Pan Card, AADHAAR Card, etc.
- Address proof like Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill, Driving License, AADHAAR Card, etc.
- Salary slip (if employed)
- Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in case of the farmer).
- Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt, etc.).
How to Download E-district Approved Certificate
After approving your certificate you have to download from online. You need to digitally verify your certificate after download it. Follow the below-mentioned steps –
Certificate Download Process –
- Log in to e-form with your e-district ID
- Click on Get Status tab
- Click on Check E-forms status
- Fill with your application number and search
- Now a download page will open
- Click on download and your certificate will be downloaded
Digital sign verify process –
- Open your certificate with adobe reader
- Right-click on the sign (?)
- Click on show signature properties
- Click show signatures certificate
- Now click on Trust tab
- Tik all the boxes and
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK
- Now click on Validate Signature
Now your certificate successfully digitally verified you can this certificate anywhere. Having an issue with download and sign verification do comment below.
How to Download Income Certificate Assam PDF
People searching for Income Certificate Assam PDF download, it’s not an accurate process for getting this service online. First, you have to apply for the certificate online with the required documents.
After that, you can download your PDF certificate from the online portal. And you must verify this certificate by digital signature. I am telling you the process of getting the Income Certificate online from your own home.
Yes, you have to download the Income Certificate application form I have mentioned link details at important link section. You can easily download the application form and take a printout copy of the application form. And fill it carefully without any wrong information.
Where to Apply for Income Certificate Assam?
In this Digital India now all electronic things are possible from your home or nearest somewhere. For the certificate applies you can do your self or you can be done by the others.
In others, section government provided some especially centers for citizens. Like CSC (Common Service Center) in Assam call this center “Arunodoy Kendra” and PFCs (Public Facilitation Center).
You should go to the nearest CSC center and ask them to apply for the certificate. They will charge a minimum amount for the service (50-100) rupees. Now Income certificate will generate within a few days.
In Assam anywhere you live you can apply for the certificate from anywhere.
Important Links For Income Certificate Assam
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|E-form Login||Click here|
|E-District ID||Click here|
Here are all the details of the Income Certificate. How and where to do, etc. if you have any questions you can ask in below comment box.