Ration Card Assam – How to apply for a new ration card, what documents are required for this. And how to download the details of the ration card online, I am going to give you all this information in the article.
Many people want to apply for a new ration card in Assam. But they do not get the correct information. So today through this article you will know how to ration card is allotted. And what is the application process for the ration card?
You all know information about the ration card. Let me again remind you about this.
What is Assam Ration Card?
Ration card is a government document also known as family identity. And with the help of this card, the public gets many facilities. And the benefits of many schemes are also extended to ration cardholders only.
With the help of this card, the public can buy daily essential food subsidies from their nearest food supply shop.
In Assam, rice, flour, kerosene, sugar, and many other products are subsidized under this card. Apart from this, there is also a shop called Amar Dukan from where the public can buy any goods as a subsidy.
Types of Ration Cards in Assam
There are three types of ration cards in Assam which are mentioned below –
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) beneficiaries under PDS/TPDS.
Apart from this, there is another ration card in Assam, it is known as Mukhyamantri Anna Suraksha Yojana in Assam.
But according to the rules of the National Food Security Act 2013, only two types of ration cards have been given to the public in the state. This two type card is –
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
- Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card
Right now, people who are being given ration cards are given only two types of ration cards in Assam. If any person applies for a new ration card in Assam, the card will be given to them according to the eligibility of both the cards.
What is this two types of ration card in Assam?
What is this two type of ration card and what is its benefit, let us know the full details of it.
Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card: The government has made eligibility criteria for the primary household. Those who come under the criteria of the government will be given the primary household ration card. And if we talk about the benefits of this card – Each household will be given five kg of food grains according to every member of the family under the ration card.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card: Antyodaya (AAY) ration card is given to the poorest people of the society. And this card has the advantage – Under this card, 35 kg of food grains are given, which is entitled to AAY house.
What is One Nation One Ration Card in Assam?
If we talk about it in easy language – As you would know that for two-three years, ration cards have been spoken to be linked with Aadhaar cards. And its action has also started.
This means – a person who already has a ration card if he goes from Assam or his own states to any other states. Then they will not need to make again the ration card.
This means that if the ration card that person was made in Assam, then it can go to another state and buy subsidized foods from the food supply store there under NFSA. This One Nation One Ration Card has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
No need to create a new ration card, no need to do paperwork again. Because their ration card is linked to the Aadhaar card and through this they can comfortably get their subsidized food items from the FCS shop. So the biggest benefit is going to be for the poor migrant workers.
Who can apply for ration card Assam?
If you want to apply for Ration Card Assam then you should have the following eligibility.
- The head female of the family can apply for the Ration Card.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 100000.
- If there is no female head member in the family, then in these cases the male head can apply for it.
- If there is no ration card, a certificate will have to be obtained from the head of the village/Town.
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam.
What documents are required to apply for a new ration card in Assam?
To apply for a ration card in Assam, the applicant should have the following documents.
- Detailed particulars of family members.
- Birth certificate of minor family members.
- Voter list according to the year as mentioned in the application form.
- Land revenue payment receipt or tax payment receipt.
- Address Proof
- Photos of all family members.
- Proof of identity.
- Village Headman Certificate.
How to apply for a new ration card in Assam?
Online application for new ration card in Assam has not started yet. So you have to apply offline for the ration card. Now I will tell you the whole process of the new ration card offline application process.
To apply offline, you will need the Ration Card Assam application form. This form is called Form-C, whose download link is given below.
If you have the eligibility and documents mentioned above, you can apply for a new ration card.
To apply for a new ration card, you will have to fill in Form C and submit all the documents mentioned above along with it to the District FCS & CA authority.
This will be verified after the submission of your application. And if you are eligible, you will be given one of the two categories of ration cards mentioned above.
How to download current ration cardholder family details in Assam?
If you have a ration card and you want to print all the details of your ration card, which is actually mentioned in the government papers. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
You can download the details of your ration card according to the village and you can download your family details with photos. If you want, you can download according to the FCS dealer.
Download or print your ration card details according to the dealer in your village.
- First, you have to click on this link.
- Now select your district, subdivision, circle, and village from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on the view report to get your ration card details.
- After clicking on the view report, you can see your village wise ration card details along with the name of the ration card cardholder.
- If you want to download and print all this data, then click on the select format as shown in the photo.
- After this, click in Export and your file will start downloading.
So in this way, the details of the ration card are downloaded. If you want to download ration card details according to your family, then click in this link and re-download your ration card details as mentioned above.
How to apply for a separate ration card in Assam?
If you want to get a ration card in your name. Or your family’s ration card has your name and want to separate your name from that ration card. So you can get your ration card made in your name. For this follow the steps given below.
The following documents are required for separating ration cards –
- Surrender certificate in original.
- Parent ration card in original.
- Certificate from the village headman.
- No objection certificate by the head of the family.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Residence proof.
- Proof of identity.
With all these documents fill the Form C and submit them to the District Authority.
Some information related to Assam Ration Card
- If any ration cardholder moved from Assam to another state for some reason, their name will be removed from the ration card.
- If someone’s ration card is lost, that cardholder must immediately notify the district authority through an application.
- Ration card should be with the only ration cardholder.
- If a family member dies and whose name is included in the ration card, the cardholder must submit an application to the district authority to remove the names of those members.
Some Important links related to Ration Card Assam
|Ration Card Assam Application Form Download||Click Here|
|Download Ration Card Guidelines||Click Here|
|Ration Card Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question about Ration Card Assam
Yes, you can include your family members in the ration card in Assam by filling Form C.
Yes, you can change your address in Ration Card.
Yes, you can now apply for a new card in Assam. If you are eligible, you will be given a new ration card, as it has been discussed in detail in the above article.