Caste Certificate in Assam online application process you will know all about from this article. Read carefully and don’t skip any step. Caste Certificate in Assam Application form.
Caste Certificate becomes an important document in India. Caste certificate used in many fields especially for students it’s very important to document and others matters also. Caste Certificate is the identity of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Castes peoples. Caste Certificate issued by the government. People don’t know about caste certificate application process and documents details.
Where to Apply for Caste Certificate in Assam?
Many people are in trouble of applying for caste certificate in Assam. Caste Certificate issued by government therefore in the present day you have to apply online for caste certificate in Assam Government portal which calls E-District. You have an E-district ID to apply for the Caste Certificate in Assam. Already I told about Assam E-district ID creation full process step by step click here to know.
Documents List of Caste Certificate in Assam.
You have all the documents which mentioned below for applying caste certificate in Assam.
- Caste certificate of father or any supporting proof of caste/ Affidavit by the applicant or parent.
- Report of Gaonburah in case of rural areas/Ward Commissioner in case of urban areas. (Recommendation of the Gaonburah / Ward Commissioner may be skipped if the parents of the applicant have already been issued SC Caste certificate).
- Permanent residence certificate or any other proof of residency.
- Applicant’s Photo.
- Recommendation of President/Secretary of District President of Anuhushit Jati Parishad/Chairman of Scheduled Caste Development Board/President/Secretary of the Apex body of caste organizations authorized by Govt. as the case may be.
- Copy of Legacy data as per NRC 1951, Electoral role between 1966 & 1971
- Any other document ( Voter List, Affidavit, etc. )
- Upload Scanned Copy of the Application Form.
Caste Certificate Application Form Download in PDF
People asking about the Caste Certificate application form. Where and how to download the caste certificate form. You can download the form from Assam Government website www.assam.gov.in and also you can download from below mention important links category. Download PDF form below and a printout of this.
How to Apply for Caste Certificate in Assam OBC, ST, SC, MOBC?
Applying for Caste Certificate in Assam it’s very easy and simple because you have to apply online for Caste Certificate. Forgetting caste certificate to follow the below steps.
Step 1: Click here and log in with your E-district ID. (If you don’t know what and how to create E-district ID Then click here to know.)
Step 2: Now Assam Government e-form portal will be open and you have select caste certificate from e-form tabs and click on GO button.
Step 3: Now click on Online button.
Step 4: Click on Submit Online button.
Step 5: An application page will be open and fill all mandatory fields carefully name, age, address, etc.
Step 6: Upload all documents and click on submit button.
Step 7: Now you have to pay 30 rupees application fee after that an acknowledgment receipt will be generated and printout this.
You can track your application from below mentioned link. And your caste certificate will be issued after verification you can download you caste certificate from the e-forms portal by clicking on getting the Status tab.
It is the process of Caste Certificate in Assam if have any question you can ask in the comment box.
Important Links for Caste Certificate in Assam
|Download Caste Certificate Form||Click Hre|
|E-District ID Creation||Click Hre|
|E-form login||Click Hre|