Online Application Process Caste Certificate in Assam
- Go to Amtorn Online Services portal
- Click here and log in with your E-district ID.
- Select the Caste Certificate from e-form tabs and click on the GO button.
- Now click on the Online button.
- Click on Submit Online
- An application page will be open and fill all mandatory fields carefully name, age, address, etc.
- Upload all documents and click on the submit button.
- Pay application fee Rs. 30 rupees
- Print your acknowledgment after generating for future reference
Documents List of Caste Certificate in Assam.
- Caste certificate of father or any supporting proof of caste/ Affidavit by the applicant or parent.
- Report of Gaonburah in case of rural areas/Ward Commissioner in case of urban areas. (Recommendation of the Gaonburah / Ward Commissioner may be skipped if the parents of the applicant have already been issued SC Caste certificate).
- Permanent residence certificate or any other proof of residency.
- Applicant’s Photo.
- Recommendation of President/Secretary of District President of Anuhushit Jati Parishad/Chairman of Scheduled Caste Development Board/President/Secretary of the Apex body of caste organizations authorized by Govt. as the case may be.
- Copy of Legacy data as per NRC 1951, Electoral role between 1966 & 1971
- Any other document ( Voter List, Affidavit, etc. )
- Upload Scanned Copy of the Application Form.
Where to Apply for Caste Certificate in Assam?
Caste Certificate Application Form Download in PDF
Important Links for Caste Certificate in Assam
|Download Caste Certificate Form||Click Hre|
|E-District ID Creation||Click Here|
|E-form login||Click Here|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
How to Download E-district Approved Certificate
After approving your certificate you have to download from online. You need to digitally verify your certificate after download. Follow the below-mentioned steps –
Certificate Download Process –
- Log in to e-form with your e-district ID
- Click on Get Status tab
- Click on Check E-forms status
- Fill with your application number and search
- Now a download page will open
- Click on download and your certificate will be downloaded
Digital sign verify process –
- Open your certificate with adobe reader
- Right-click on the sign (?)
- Click on show signature properties
- Click show signatures certificate
- Now click on Trust tab
- Tick all the boxes and
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK
- Now click on Validate Signature
Now your certificate successfully digitally verified you can this certificate anywhere. Having an issue with download and sign verification do comment below.