CSC registration 2021 and how to open a CSC center, people have many questions about how to open CSC center and CSC registration 2021, which will be solved in this article.
I am going to answer all your questions through this article. After reading this article, if you have any questions about CSC, you can comment below and say what you want to ask. I hope that you will not have any questions about CSC registration after reading this article.
Know about A to Z of CSC
What is CSC Center?
What is CSC Center? In response to this, you can know that a Common Service Centre (सर्व सेवा केंद्र ) (CSC) is one of the programs of the Government of India under the Digital India Program. It is the service delivery point enabled with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for the delivery of various public and private services to rural citizens of India.
So, guys, I told you what is CSC in short. If you want to take the CSC center yourself, then you can take it, and the CSC registration process is very easy which I told you below.
What are the services in the CSC?
So friends, if you want to take a CSC center then you can take it, it does not cost money, it comes from the government for free. There are uncountable services in CSC which will not cover in this article, I will only talk about 7-8 services.
CSC provides a number of services like –
- Government to Citizen Services
- Business to Citizen Service
- Financial Inclusion
- Agriculture Services (Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Horticulture, etc)
- Education (Employment, School, College, Vocational Education)
- Health Services (Health check-up, Telemedicine, Medicines, etc)
- Digitize India Platform
- E-district services
- Pan card services
- Aadhar Services
- Skill India services like PMKK, PMGDISHA, etc.
How to open CSC Center?
So, friends, we will know how you can open a CSC centers in your village/town. If you are wondering how you will take the CSC center, and what you need to take this center, then I will tell you all the processes a to z jus read the article till the end.
Who can apply for CSC Center?
So let’s know who can apply for the CSC center –
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- He/she should be 14 years old
- Adhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Center Outside and Inside photo
- Have to build an office that will also have a reception
What eligibility should be for a CSC VLE?
Village Level Entrepreneur is the full form of CSC VLE. So let’s know what eligibility should be for a VLE –
- The applicant must have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board as a minimum level of educational qualification.
- Applicant should be a village youth above 18 years of age
- Applicant should be motivated enough to be the prime driver of social change and disperse his or her duties with utmost dedication
- The applicant should have a valid PAN card and Aadhar Card
- Applicant should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect
- The applicant should also have basic knowledge of the English language.
- There is no restriction on gender, anybody who is eligible can apply.
CSC registration 2021 process
As I told CSC registration is very easy, to know the process follow the steps given below. If the CSC registration closed then you have to wait to re-open the CSC registration process.
- Visit the official website of CSC which is register.csc.gov.in
- Next, click on the home page and click on the application for a new registration button
- Now enter your mobile number and valid email ID and your basic details like Name, Date of birth, and gender after entering the captcha click the submit button
- After authentication, you have to fill in the details which are required and read all the conditions mention in it first.
- After that review your details correctly and click on submit to register
- On submit your registration ID will be generated
- You will receive an acknowledgment mail that you have successfully completed your application
- Now download a copy of the form you have submitted and submit it along with a copy of duly self-attested documents like canceled cheque/ passbook, PAN card, and the image of the applicant to the district manager. Click here to know your DM(District Manager).
You can also watch videos for well understood CSC Registration process
CSC registration for Self Help Group (SHG) 2021
There will also be CSC registration for self-help groups. For CSC registration of self-help, you will need the ID of a self-help group for proceeding ahead. Go ahead by giving captcha and mobile number, all is the same as VLE registration. There will be a CSC Center Register in the name of the Self-Help Group, which will benefit all the members.
- Select enrolment type
- Enter valid SHG/RDD code
- Now Enter a valid Mobile Number
- Enter captcha
- Click on submit to proceed
CSC registration for RDD 2021
The full form of RDD is Rural Development Department, which works under the Government, whatever it is in the process if the government organization wants to register and want to get the CSC ID, then only they will be given the opportunity and they will be able to get its ID.
How to check the CSC application status?
Applicants can track their application status with the help of an application acknowledgment number.
They can follow the given procedure to check the current status of their application-
- Click on https://register.csc.gov.in/
- Click on the link given under the “Track Application Status “ tab
- Enter the application reference no.
- Captcha code and click on “submit”
This was the complete information of CSC registration, I think you have understood. However, If you have any questions, then comment below related to the topic.