Disability Certificate Download – if you have applied for a Handicap Certificate Online and now you want to download it. Then follow the steps given below.
Earlier there was no option to download this certificate online, now the Government of India is giving the facility to the citizens to avail of government services by sitting at home.
So now you can also download Disability Certificate and Unique Disability ID Card online. The downloading process is given below in easy steps, follow the article till the end to know everything about this certificate.
Disability Certificate Download Online in PDF
Disability Certificate Download Online in PDF. Before telling you the procedure of downloading the PWD (Person With Disability) Online Certificate, I want to tell you some important things related to this certificate.
Things to know about this certificate before downloading–
- A disability Certificate can be downloaded online but you can also get this from the district PWD office.
- To download a handicap certificate from the Swavalamban website you have to apply it online first.
- The enrollment number is required to download the PWD certificate.
- In the online method, this certificate is given to you with the electronic version only.
- The downloading process of this certificate is the same for every state in India. Wherever you are, you can download it by following the steps given below.
I have cleared some confusion related to this certificate. I hope you are not confused now.
How to Download Disability Certificate in PDF?
From here you can know how to download Disability Certificate in PDF step by step. As I said in the above section that to download this certificate first you have to apply online for it.
As you know that the process of making this certificate used to be offline earlier. But after 2015 all government-related services are available to the public in online mode.
Now you can get any government service online. One of them is the PWD department which is providing online services to the public. And a service related to the same department named PDW certificate application and download for which you can apply online.
In this section, I want to tell you how you can download Disability Certificate if you have applied for it earlier. And if you have not applied for the certificate yet and you want to apply for it then I have explained in detail how to apply online for the PWD certificate in the below section.
Download Handicap Certificate and UDID Card
Process of Download Handicap Certificate and UDID Card. The Unique ID for Persons with Disabilities (UDID) certificate – follow the steps given below to download the Disability Certificate –
- Step1: First of all, go to the https://www.swavlambancard.gov.in/ website.
- Step2: Then go to the download link given right side of the page.
- Step3: After that, a login page will open where you have to enter your enrollment number and date of birth and a captcha code that has been given there.
- Step4: After login, an applicant dashboard will open where you can see the e-disability certificate download link option. And also if you want to download an e-UDID card, then you can also download that from there.
- Step5: By clicking on these links you can download your certificate and cad or also can take a printout copy.
Note: Remember one thing that you can download the disability certificate pdf only while you have an enrollment number otherwise you can’t. The enrollment number is given to you on the application acknowledgment receipt.
If you do not know whether your application has been approved or not then you can check the status of your application. Follow the steps given below to know how to check the application status.
How to check the application status of the PWD certificate or UDID card?
In this section, you can know about how to check the application status of PWD certificate or UDID Card. You can download the certificate or card from the portal only after the application is approved. So you should know whether your application is approved or not. For that, ou need to check the application status.
You can check the status of your application in two ways.
- One by logging into your Application Dashboard and
- Secondly, you can check the application status by clicking on the Application Status link.
How to check the status by logging in?
Here you will know about how to check the status by ogging in to the portal. As you learned from the above section how you can log in to your application dashboard. If you have jumped to this section then I am telling you how you can check your application status by logging into your application dashboard.
- Step1: First of all, I want to tell you that you can log in to that portal in two ways. One is through the login button from the home page of that website and the other by clicking on the download e-disability certificate or UDID card option.
- Step2: I am telling you the login button method.
- Step3: For that click on the login button from the home page as shown in the below-given photo.
- Step4: Now another page will open where you have to enter your enrollment number and your date of birth.
- Step5: after that click on login then the application dashboard will open.
- Step6: There you can see the status of the application. The UDID number will be visible if approved, otherwise, it will remain hidden.
How to check the status by clicking on the Track Your Application Status
To check disability certificate status by clicking on the status check link follow the steps given below.
- Step1: Click on Track your application status.
- Step2: Now another page will open where you have to enter your enrollment number which got when you applied for the application. Otherwise, enter your registered mobile or AADHAAR number.
- Step3: Click on the Go button then you can see your application status.
If you have not applied yet for the disability certificate or UDID card then you can apply for the certificate and the card online by following the below section.
How to apply for Disability Certificate or UDID Card Online?
If you have not applied for the Disability Certificate or UDID Card Online yet then know about it in a few steps.
Through the steps given below, you will be able to know about the Disability Certificate Application Process. Before that, you should know about the required documents.
These documents are necessary for the application of PWD UDID card and certificate –
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Medical Certificate
- Full Photo and Passport size photo
- Ration Card or Income Certificate
Apply Online for UDID Card or Disability Certificate
Applying for a certificate and UDID card is very easy just you have to follow a few steps.
- Step1: Go to https://www.swavlambancard.gov.in/
- Step2: From the right side, corner clicks on Apply for Disability Certificate & UDID Card.
- Step3: Now you have to fill out the application form in four steps – Personal details, Disability details, Employment details, and Identity details.
- Step4: Remember one thing if you have an offline certificate already then you have to click on an already having disability certificate.
- Step5: Fill in all the fields correctly and upload the documents within the size.
- Step6: Click on the Next button and complete all four steps.
- Step7: At the end review your application and submit it.
- Step8: After submitting the application form you will be given an acknowledgment receipt with enrollment number.
Important links related to Disability Certificate
|Guideline in PDF||Click Here|
|PWD Certificate Form||Download|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
Related articles –