Driving License Assam Online Apply in a zippy who looking for Driving License for a long time. I am telling you the process of the Assam Driving License.
Driving License is very important for youngsters who drive a bike or car in India. You can’t drive a vehicle without a driving license, it’s an offense in India.
It’s highly prohibited from the government of India no one can drive without a license. So, to drive a bike or car you should have a DL. I have discussed Driving License Assam all process from beginning to end, how to apply for Driving License Assam Online.
How to Apply Online for Driving License In Assam
Driving License Assam issued by transport officer from DTO office, now follow the below-mentioned instruction step by step –
At first, you have to apply for a learner license after that you can ask for a permanent license.
- Go to Parivahan Sewa by click here.
- From Online Services click on Driving License related services.
- Select state from the drop-down list.
- Select New Learner License from Apply online section
- Now you can see what to do in the application process
- Now click to continue, and select if you physically handicraft and tick on Applicant do not hold Driving/ Learner License then click submit.
- Fill all details carefully name, address, qualification, etc.
- From the vehicle, class select LMV and MCWG and submit the application.
- An Acknowledgement will be generated and take a printout of this click to continue.
- Upload documents in JPEG/PDF within 300 kb
- Now book your slot when you want to give examination
- You have to pay a minimum fee at the DTO office counter.
After the pass examination, you will get the learner license. After one month you can apply for the permanent license.
Documents required to apply for Driving License in Assam
To apply online for DL follow the list from below –
1. Age Proof – select anyone
- HSLC certificate.
- School/Educational/Transfer Certificate.
- Birth Certificate issued by the municipality.
- Photo Identity issued by Central/State Govt.
- AADHAR Card.
2. Address proof – select anyone
- Affidavit by Magistrate/Notary/ Oath Commissioner.
- Voter ID.
- LIC Policy Statement.
- AADHAR Card.
- Self Declaration Form.
Police verification and fitness report also ask when you apply for the permanent license.
Kept in Your Mind Before Applying for Driving License in Assam
Whether you are from any district in Assam you can apply for DL online without going any net cyber. Many youngsters don’t know where and how to apply for a driving license in Assam. They are thinking it’s very hard work and they can’t do it, for this reason, they delay from DL. For that, you have to know something related to a driving license.
What things you have to keep in your mind before applying for driving license in Assam –
1. In India driving license authority to provide two types of license –
Light vehicle license – private license which for individual people means you can’t drive over two or four-wheeled vehicles, and you can’t pick up people and things. It’s only for personal use as a bike and car.
Transport vehicle license – professional license which covered all transport vehicle for business purpose.
2. Private license divides into two parts –
Lerner license – license authority provides learner license before you get the permanent license, which validity only for six months.
Permanent license – after the complete learning process you can apply for a permanent license, which validity ten years.
3. Forgetting learner license you have to pass a simple examination which takes DTO officer.
4. You have to pay fees at the DTO office counter.
5. You have to need a fitness report from the doctor for that you have to download form-1 from the important link section.
Eligibility Criteria to Applying for Driving License in Assam
Who can apply for a driving license in Assam? You should remember about age limit to apply for driving license in Assam –
- An individual candidate for a light vehicle his/her age must be minimum of 18 years old.
- An individual candidate for transport vehicles like auto-rickshaw, pickup truck his/her age must be minimum 21 years old.
- For 16 years old candidate he/she eligible only for the 50cc bike in a public place.
How to Download Learner License PDF in Assam
When you complete the examination license authority will issue a learner license, which you can download from the Parivahan Sewa portal. You can find a website link in the important link section.
- Go to the Sarathi Parivahan website click here.
- From Online Services select driving license-related services.
- Select the state from the list.
- Click on Print License Details.
- Print Learner License.
Important Links for Driving License Assam
|Download Form-1||Click Here|
|Parivahan Website||Click here|
|Sarathi Parivah website||Click here|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
Mock Test For Learner License Assam
For the examination, you can give a mock test exam free from the Parivahan website. For that, you have to select a Mock test. When you selected apply online and New Learner License below that you can find many more services from there you have to select LLtest (Stall)Mock Test. In Examination, you can choose your regional language. For a better understanding see the image below.
4 thoughts on “Online Apply For Driving License in Assam | Parivahan Sewa”
gud article thanks admin.
Bahut shandar article likha h aap n