E-District Assam registration process, how to register e-district Assam 2019 for citizen I am sharing with you the process e-district Assam portal in 2019.
The government of Assam providing e-district services to the people of Assam. Through that people can easily get various services to benefit from the government of Assam. For access to the e-district portal; at first, you have to register on the e-district portal. Assam E-district Registration divided into two methods one is citizen registration and another is CSC/PFC registration if you are not a VLE then you have to register in the citizen registration.
E-District Registration New Assam 2019
A home user or citizen can apply for the E-District Services through www.assam.gov.in follow the below steps to create an account on Amtorn portal:
- At first click on Please Create an Account in State Portal for E-district Citizen registration link.
- Now Click on create a new account
- Provide the necessary details in the Create Account Screen. (Give screen name uncommon)
- Once submitted your password will be sent to the email address provided.
- On this mail, a link will be sent to you with a temporary password which you have changed.
- After Successfully Registration, login to the portal using your email address and password and change password which you want.
- After change password, another page will be open where you have to keep a security question and give an answer.
Note: Remember one thing for e-form services you must log in with your email and screen name, not with a password.
Now you can take benefit from the Assam E-district services easily from your home.
Assam State Online Portal E-district 2019
After completing the e-district registration Assam process now you can get all e-form services from the portal without any trouble.
Follow the instructions for getting e-form services of Assam Government steps as follows:
- Go to Online E-district official website click here
- Now click on E-Governance Services.
- Log in with your email and screen name/user id.
Now you can apply online various services provided by the Assam Government.
So guys having any trouble you can leave a comment for us. E-district registration Assam portal is very helpful for people of Assam.
Important Links For E-district Registration Assam 2019
|Assam Govt Website||Click Hre|
|E-form login||Click Hre|
|E-District Citizen Registration||Click Hre|
What is E-District Assam Services?
E-District Assam Project is a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). This project is being implemented by the Department of Information Technology, Government of Assam. The objective of this project is to improve the G2C engagement experience between the government and the citizen. Its aim is to provide uninterrupted service of services to the citizens by increasing the efficiency of the districts.
E-District Assam Objectives
The goal of the e-district project is to provide G2C service in all the 27 districts of the state. It will make the government services accessible to the common man in DC, SDO and Circle Offices through Internet, Common Service Center (Arunodaya CSCs) and Public Utility Centers (PFCs). It is envisaged that electronic delivery of citizen-centric services will ensure the efficiency, transparency, and reliability of citizens at an affordable cost. Public Utility Centers (PFCs) are built on the front-end, district, sub-division and circle levels under the project. Gram-level front-end is established through Arunodaya Common Services Centers (CSCs) for delivery of services.