What is E-District Assam Services?
Objectives of E-District Assam
- It will make the government services accessible to the common man in DC, SDO, and Circle Offices through Internet, Common Service Center (Arunodaya CSCs), and Public Utility Centers (PFCs).
- It is envisaged that the electronic delivery of citizen-centric services will ensure the efficiency, transparency, and reliability of citizens at an affordable cost.
- Public Utility Centers (PFCs) are built on the front-end, district, sub-division, and circle levels under the project.
- A gram-level front-end is established through Arunodaya Common Services Centers (CSCs) for the delivery of services.
Assam is the first growing state in the Digital India movement. The Assam government provides govt services to the citizen in easy and simply with simple methods. In this field, Amtorn also helped to Assam Government.
The citizen registration process is discussed in a simple method to understand. If you want to know more details about Assam E district Registration leave a comment at the bottom. Watch the Youtube public video for the practical and live registration method.
Things that required for Assam e district registration
To get registered in the Assam E district portal you must have this information as given below.
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Voter ID (optional)
- Pan Card (Optional)
- Personal details
E-District Assam Citizen Registration 2022
- Firstly, go to the Assam Online Portal link.
- Now Click on create an account on the state portal.
- Another page will open where you need to click on create account button.
- Then enter your name, screen name (User Name), email, mobile number. etc.
- After filling in the details click on Save.
- Once submitted your password will be sent to the email address that you will provide.
- In this mail, a temporary password will be sent to you and that password you have to change to a new one.
- To change again go to the portal and click on citizen registration again. Now login for the first time with your registered email and with that password which one you got in the email.
- After clicking on the sign-in button you will ask to give a new password.
- Enter a new password and click on the Save button. Then another page will open where you have to select a question and an answer to recover your password in case you forget it in the future.
- Now click on the save button then a new page will open where you have to click on “Click here for e-district service registration.”
- Then provide your personal details such as name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc. After that click on the Generate OTP button then you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill that OTP and click on the Register button. Now you are a registered user of the Assam e-district portal.
- Now you can use all the online services of the Assam Government.
Note: Remember one thing for e-form services you must log in with your email and screen name, not with a password.
After E district citizen registration Assam
- Go to the Online E-district official website click here
- Now click on E-Governance Services.
- Log in with your email and screen name/user id.
- After getting logged in to the e-form portal of Assam you can access all the certificates services department-wise.
- Click on the department and choose your certificate application and fill that and submit.
How to Download E-district Approved Certificate
After approving your certificate you have to download from online. You need to digitally verify your certificate after downloading it. Follow the below-mentioned steps –
Certificate Download Process –
- Log in to e-form with your e-district ID
- Click on the Get Status tab
- Click on Check E-forms status
- Fill with your application number and search
- Now a download page will open
- Click on download and your certificate will be downloaded
Digital sign verify process –
- Open your certificate with adobe reader
- Right-click on the sign (?)
- Click on show signature properties
- Click show signatures certificate
- Now click on the Trust tab
- Tick all the boxes and
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK
- Now click on Validate Signature
Now your certificate is successfully digitally verified you can this certificate anywhere. Having an issue with download and sign verification do comment below.
Read more related articles –
E district citizen registration Assam
Learner Licence Download Assam
Revenue Assam Land Information
Online Apply For Driving License in Assam
Assam E-district Services
- Notice of Intended Marriage
- Application For Information Under RTI
- The Application For Registration of Marriage
- Application for Stamp Vendor License
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Caste Certificate SC
- Income Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Permission for Delayed Birth Registration
- Permission for Delayed Death Registration
- The Permission for Fairs/ Religious/ Cultural Festival/Loud Speakers/
- Permission for Special Events U/S 144 CRPC
- Next of Kin Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer
- Renewal of Explosive License
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Application for Birth Certificate
- Application for Transfer of Enrollment to Other District
- Certified Copies of Cause List, Judgments
- Issue Duplicate Mark Sheet AHSEC
- Issue Duplicate Mark Sheet SEBA
- Application for New Enrollment
- Surrender of Employment Exchange Card
- Permission for Transfer of Property by Way of Mortgage, Lease, Gift, Sale
- Application of Registration DEEDS
- Issue of Migration Certificate SEBA
- Application Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
- Application for Renewal of Driving License
- The Application for Death Certificate
- Application for Learner’s License
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate AHSEC
- Assessment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
- Application for Change of Name/Address/Age
- Issue of Non-Encumbrance Certificate
- Issue of Land Valuation Certificate
- Submission of Application for Mutation
- Certified Copy of Mutation Order
- Issue of Record of Rights (Jabanbandi)
- Application for Driving License
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate SEBA
- Issue of Migration Certificate AHSEC
- Application for the First Appeal
- Application for Fresh License of Fertilizers/Pesticides
- The Application for Renewal License of Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Application for Land Holding Certificate
- Application for Driving Test
This is the All services of E-District Assam, you take benefit of all these services after creating an E-district Assam account.
Important Links For E-district Registration Assam 2022
|Assam Govt Website||Click Here|
|E-form login after citizen registration||Click Here|
|For E-District Citizen Registration Assam||Click Here|
Click here to be redirected to the home page.
Sometimes emails go to the Spam folder, so look for Edistrict’s email in the Spam folder.
Rs. 30 rupees per application.
Yes, you must have an Aadhaar card to get registered in the portal.
A resident of Assam state can register and avail of the services.
The password will have to have 8 characters, in it, a letter and number and special characters will also have to be given. And both the capital letter and small letter have to be given in the password.
14 thoughts on “E District Registration Assam – Apply for Certificates Online”
Thanks for sharing the post. The post you have shared here would be helpful to people. We can get a lot of updates from this site.It is good. Glad to visit this site. Keep sharing more updates. Really looking forward to it. Thanks once gain for sharing this post.
Hi! I’ve been following your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery
to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas!
Just wanted to say keep up the good work!
I’ve learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely worth
bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to create any such wonderful informative site.
Half me Sir apply for the prc
It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before end I am reading this impressive paragraph to increase my
Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a
look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me.
Thank you, quite great article.
Good article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the good writing.
Thiѕ post is priceless. How can I find out more?
Sir Mor E-mail t mgs nahe ki krim
Sir why don’t I receive mobile OTP for registration of e district citizen
try again later or try with new number