E-District Assam Registration 2021
- At first, go to Assam Online Portal by Amtorn link.
- Now Click on create an account on the state portal
- Provide the necessary details in the Create Account Screen.
- Click on Save
- Once submitted your password will be sent to the email address provided.
- In this mail, a link will be sent to you with a temporary password that you have to change.
- After Successfully Registration, login to the portal using your email address and password and change the password which you want.
- After changing the password, another page will be open where you have to keep a security question and give an answer.
- Now you can use all the online services of Assam Govt.
Assam State Online Portal E-district 2021
- Go to the Online E-district official website click here
- Now click on E-Governance Services.
- Log in with your email and screen name/user id.
Important Links For E-district Registration Assam 2021
|Assam Govt Website||Click Here|
|E-form login||Click Here|
|E-District Citizen Registration||Click Here|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
How to Download E-district Approved Certificate
After approving your certificate you have to download from online. You need to digitally verify your certificate after download it. Follow the below-mentioned steps –
Certificate Download Process –
- Log in to e-form with your e-district ID
- Click on the Get Status tab
- Click on Check E-forms status
- Fill with your application number and search
- Now a download page will open
- Click on download and your certificate will be downloaded
Digital sign verify process –
- Open your certificate with adobe reader
- Right-click on the sign (?)
- Click on show signature properties
- Click show signatures certificate
- Now click on the Trust tab
- Tick all the boxes and
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK
- Now click on Validate Signature
Now your certificate successfully digitally verified you can this certificate anywhere. Having an issue with download and sign verification do comment below.
What is E-District Assam Services?
E-District Assam Objectives
- It will make the government services accessible to the common man in DC, SDO, and Circle Offices through Internet, Common Service Center (Arunodaya CSCs), and Public Utility Centers (PFCs).
- It is envisaged that electronic delivery of citizen-centric services will ensure the efficiency, transparency, and reliability of citizens at an affordable cost.
- Public Utility Centers (PFCs) are built on the front-end, district, sub-division, and circle levels under the project.
- A gram-level front-end is established through Arunodaya Common Services Centers (CSCs) for the delivery of services.
Assam is the first growing state in the Digital India movement. The Assam government provides govt services to the citizen in easy and simple with simple methods. In this field Amtorn also helping to Assam Government.
The citizen registration process discussed in a simple method to understand. If you want to know more details about Assam Edistrict Registration leave a comment at the bottom. Watch the Youtube public video for the practical and live registration method.
Assam E-district Services
- Notice of Intended Marriage
- Application For Information Under RTI
- The Application For Registration of Marriage
- Application for Stamp Vendor License
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Caste Certificate SC
- Income Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Permission for Delayed Birth Registration
- Permission for Delayed Death Registration
- The Permission for Fairs/ Religious/ Cultural Festival/Loud Speakers/
- Permission for Special Events U/S 144 CRPC
- Next of Kin Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer
- Renewal of Explosive License
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Application for Birth Certificate
- Application for Transfer of Enrollment to Other District
- Certified Copies of Cause List, Judgments
- Issue Duplicate Mark Sheet AHSEC
- Issue Duplicate Mark Sheet SEBA
- Application for New Enrollment
- Surrender of Employment Exchange Card
- Permission for Transfer of Property by Way of Mortgage, Lease, Gift, Sale
- Application of Registration DEEDS
- Issue of Migration Certificate SEBA
- Application Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
- Application for Renewal of Driving License
- The Application for Death Certificate
- Application for Learner’s License
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate AHSEC
- Assessment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
- Application for Change of Name/Address/Age
- Issue of Non-Encumbrance Certificate
- Issue of Land Valuation Certificate
- Submission of Application for Mutation
- Certified Copy of Mutation Order
- Issue of Record of Rights (Jabanbandi)
- Application for Driving License
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate SEBA
- Issue of Migration Certificate AHSEC
- Application for the First Appeal
- Application for Fresh License of Fertilizers/Pesticides
- The Application for Renewal License of Fertilizers/Pesticides
- Application for Land Holding Certificate
- Application for Driving Test
This is the All services of E-District Assam, you take benefit of all these services after creating an E-district Assam account.