Encumbrance Certificate Kerala Online apply 2022. Get your own property encumbrance certificate in Kerala then you can apply for it online.
An EC certificate tells about the details of your property for a long time. Such as whether any transactions have been made with your property and whether there is any third-party claim. The Kerala Registration Department makes this service online. So, now you can able to get this certificate online. I have described all the things related to Online EC Kerala.
Here you can know about the online encumbrance certificate application and certificate download process in Kerala. I have prepared this article for those who are seeking an EC in Kerala.
Encumbrance Certificate Kerala Online
The property registration department allows you to apply for an Encumbrance Certificate Kerala Online. To apply for this certificate you have to go with a procedure which details given in this article.
If you wanna buy a property then you must see the EC of this property first. Because an EC tells you about the property whether the specific property has a loan, claim of third-party, ownership details, etc.
However, you can see land details online in Kerala but Encumbrance Certificate tells you different details about the land or property.
Encumbrance Certificate Kerala Online Contains –
- Property ownership.
- Transaction history of a specific period such as the last 30 years.
- Third-party claims.
- Leases, etc.
What documents are required for the Encumbrance Certificate in Kerala?
This document will be required while filling out the online application form of EC Kerala.
- Property deed/Sale deed/Partition deed.
- Property registration document.
- Address proof.
- Title deed details.
How to apply for the Encumbrance Certificate in Kerala online?
To apply for the Encumbrance Certificate in Kerala online follow the instruction described below. Before that, you should know what things you have to fill in the online application form.
You need to fill below-given the details in the EC Kerala Online application form.
- Applicant details: Name, Address, mobile number, etc.
- Document details: Doc no, year, and book number.
- Property details: Property address, survey details, land area, etc.
- Property boundary details as per documents: Enter others’ property names close to your boundary.
- Search period: Enter a period from which year to which year you want. (A limit year is 30)
- Fee Details: The fees will calculate based on your chosen period.
Check also –
How to link ration card with Aadhaar in Kerala.Advertisement
How do fill out the online application form for the EC in Kerala?
Any individuals can fill out the EC Kerala online form by following the below-given direction. Follow the steps to know how to apply for Encumbrance Certificate Kerala Online.
Note: Fill in your active and running mobile number only.
- First of all, click here to go to the Kerala registration department.
- Click on Certificate from the menu then click on Encumbrance certificate.
- Now click on Submit Application for EC.
- Then an online application form will open.
- Fill in applicant details and document details as shown in the photo.
- Now fill in property details for a better understanding you can see the photo.
- After this fill the search period and click on the calculate fee button as shown in the photo.
- In the end, you need to submit the application form by filling in the owner’s name of the property and by ticking on agree button.
- Then a new page will open where you will get the transaction number and save it for future reference.
- After that click on view acknowledgment and print the receipt for future reference.
Watch the video for clear confusion –
Check Encumbrance Certificate Status And Download the Certificate
After submitting an online application for the Encumbrance Certificate in Kerala you can know its status online. Over here you can know how to check Encumbrance Certificate Status in Kerala.
Follow the steps to check EC Kerala status –
- Firstly, go to the Kerala registration department website for that click here.
- A page will open where enter the application transaction number that you received when you submitted the application online.
- Enter the transaction number and fill in the captcha code.
- Then click on the check status button.
- Now your application status will appear.
Click here to be redirected to the home page.