Birth Certificate Assam Apply Online For Delayed Birth Registration in Assam, here is the application process for Birth Certificate Assam. In this article, I wanna tell you how to get a delayed birth certificate in Assam.
For delayed birth registration, you have to take permission from the administration from the Assam govt. Birth certificate application process I am telling you how do you want to apply for a Birth Certificate in Assam.
Birth Certificate Assam Documents Required
All documents must be uploaded on the online portal –
- Application Form
- Register Hospital Govt. / Pvt. Certificate regarding Birth or Age Proof ( any )
- School Certificate/Admit Card ( for age 6 and above ) or parent’s details.
- Any other document.
Document collection for your child’s birth certificate-
- Application Form: download the application form from below mentioned links,
- Register Hospital Govt. / Pvt. Certificate: for the hospital certificate, you should collect the certificate form from your block/circle offices Form No.1 birth report and Form No.10 Non-Availability Certificate.
- School details or Parent’s details: You can give a school certificate if six years old your child otherwise you should give parents details like voter id, voter list, village headmen certificate, etc.
- Affidavit: For affidavit, you can collect from Court.
- Any other document: You can provide revenue receipt, legacy data, etc.
How To Apply Online For Birth Certificate In Assam?
Follow the instruction as follows –
- Create an E-district ID click here for details
- First, go to e-forms Assam click here.
- Login to your e-district account
- In the e-forms section select “PERMISSION FOR DELAYED BIRTH REGISTRATION” and click on the Go button
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload all documents as mentioned.
- Pay application fees Rs. 30/-
- Print Acknowledgment receipt.
This is the process of Birth Certificate applying in the E-district portal.
Apply Online For Birth Certificate in Assam
Application procedure for a delayed birth certificate as mentioned below:
For a delayed birth certificate, you have to take permission from the administration department of Assam Government for that you must apply through online mode on E-district Assam.
First, you should create an e-district ID through the Assam Government official website link mentioned below in the Important Links section. Click here to know about the e-district ID generate.
What is a Delayed Birth Certificate in Assam?
A birth certificate is the most important document for your child. For your newborn child, you have to take a birth certificate from Hospital.
If your child born in the home then you have to go to a government hospital to collect your newborn child’s birth certificate by showing the doctor’s delivery card report within 21 days.
The delayed birth certificate is called who cross the 21 days limitation for making a birth certificate for your child from the nearest hospital.
For the delayed birth certificate purpose, you have to take permission from the administration department government of Assam. After approving your permission you can take the birth certificate from any government hospital by showing Deputy Commissioner (DC) permission.
Important Links For Birth Certificate Assam
This is the full process of applying for a birth certificate in Assam on the E-district portal. Have any question kindly ask in the comment box.