Birth Certificate Assam Documents Required
- Application Form
- Register Hospital Govt. / Pvt. Certificate regarding Birth or Age Proof ( any )
- School Certificate/Admit Card ( for age 6 and above ) or parent’s details.
- Any other document.
- Application Form: download application form from below mentioned links,
- Register Hospital Govt. / Pvt. Certificate: for the hospital certificate, you should collect the certificate form from your block/circle offices Form No.1 birth report and Form No.10 Non-Availability Certificate.
- School details or Parent’s details: You can give a school certificate if six years old your child otherwise you should give parents details like voter id, voter list, village headmen certificate, etc.
- Affidavit: For affidavit, you can collect from Court.
- Any other document: You can provide revenue receipt, legacy data, etc.
How To Apply Online For Birth Certificate In Assam?
- Create an E-district ID click here for details
- First, go to e-forms Assam click here.
- Login to your e-district account
- In the e-forms section select “PERMISSION FOR DELAYED BIRTH REGISTRATION” and click on the Go button
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload all documents as mentioned.
- Pay application fees Rs. 30/-
- Print Acknowledgment receipt.
This is the process of Birth Certificate applying in the E-district portal.
Apply Online For Birth Certificate in Assam
What is a Delayed Birth Certificate in Assam?
How to Download E-district Approved Certificate
After approving your certificate you have to download from online. You need to digitally verify your certificate after download it. Follow the below-mentioned steps –
Certificate Download Process –
- Log in to e-form with your e-district ID
- Click on Get Status tab
- Click on Check E-forms status
- Fill with your application number and search
- Now a download page will open
- Click on download and your certificate will be downloaded
Digital sign verify process –
- Open your certificate with adobe reader
- Right-click on the sign (?)
- Click on show signature properties
- Click show signatures certificate
- Now click on Trust tab
- Tick all the boxes and
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK
- Now click on Validate Signature
Now your certificate successfully digitally verified you can this certificate anywhere. Having an issue with download and sign verification do comment below.
Important Links For Birth Certificate Assam
This is the full process of applying a birth certificate in Assam on the E-district portal. Have any question kindly ask in the comment box.