Mission Antyodaya – In this article, we’ll be telling you about the aims, objectives, goals of Mission Antyodaya and other aspects of this particular mission. And how can one avail the benefits and what are the certain criterion that needs to be fulfilled to avail the scheme.
According to the 73rd amendment of the Indian Constitution, three-tier Panchayati Raj Institutions have been created. In which Gram Panchayats have been given the responsibility of economic empowerment and social justice of the villagers.
Our gram panchayats are helping to implement government schemes related to all departments at the village level. Based on the mission Antyodaya survey started in the year 2017, gram panchayats are now making integrated plans.
What is Mission Antyodaya?
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India has taken the scheme of Mission Antyodaya in the year 2017. This mission has been aimed at bringing progress to more than 6.5 lakh villages of the country. And our Gram Panchayat is playing an important role in meeting this goal.
A survey is being done about all the ongoing schemes in the village under Mission Antyodaya. And with the help of this survey, it will be known whether the benefit of government schemes is reaching the village or not.
If yes, how many people have benefited from it? And if not, how can these plans be better reached there, its data will be taken with the help of Mission Antyodaya.
And this survey will be taken with the help of an Android app, which you can easily download from the Google Play Store, its name is Mission Antyodaya.
What are the aims and objectives of Mission Antyodaya?
The Mission strives to eradicate poverty from the country by 2022 by ensuring the effective use of resources through various schemes with Gram Panchayats as the basic unit of planning. Its focus is mostly on the most backward districts of India.
Mission Antyodaya aims to survey and collect village infrastructure data for all villages in GP on 143 questions covering 29 development plans of the 11th schedule.
- The benefits of the government scheme are to reach the original people of the village.
- Better utilization of the rights given to the gram panchayats in the constitution.
- Strengthening Gram Sabha and ensuring rural needs and development through the convergence of various government schemes.
- The Government of India is working with the Mission Antyodaya Survey to liberate its village from problems.
- To conduct an annual survey at the village panchayat level to monitor the progress of development in rural areas.
Why Mission Antyodaya?
Its purpose is to organize various governments. Intervention in implementation already through Gram Panchayats in various Panchayats as a basic unit for planning as basic resources – towards ending multi-dimensional depletion at the domestic level on human and financial-saturation mode.
It is a state-led initiative for rural transformation to make real changes based on measurable results in the lives of 1 crore families in 5000 rural clusters of 50000 Gram Panchayats in 1000 days. (MoRD, 2018) in its first phase.
How to log in and register on Mission Antyodaya Mobile App?
As we have said, 253000 Gram Panchayats of India will be covered under this mission. If your gram panchayat in your state is listed under this mission, then you can work with Mission Antyodaya. And you can also register on the Mobile App.
Before registration, you should also know some more information such as who can work inside Mission Antyodaya? And who will authorize it? so let’s know its full details.
Who can work with Mission Antyodaya?
Let me tell you for information that any person can register inside the Gram Panchayat on Mission Antyodaya App. But the permission to run that app or registration will be activated only by the block level officer.
Where official frontline workers or surveyors, block-level and gram panchayat level employees will do this work. A table is given below to understand more about this authorization or user activation purpose.
|State Administrator||National Administrator|
|District Administrator||State Administrator|
|Development Block User||District Administrator|
|Gram Panchayat User||District Administrator, Development Block User|
How to download Antyodaya Mobile App?
For this survey, first, you have to download the App. The mobile application can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
This app supports Android smartphones, Windows Phone, Nokia, Blackberry, and Tablet.
Download this app by clicking here.
How to register on Mission Antyodaya Mobile App?
Follow the steps given below to register in the Mobile App.
- Users have to download the mobile application (available on Android version 5 and above)
- After downloading the app, as soon as you open this app, you are asked for some permission such as photos, media, manage phone calls, and location.
- Upon downloading, If you’re a non-existent user, then click on the “Register Now” button and you’ll be directed to the Registration page.
- The page has a number of input fields where the information needs to be added for registration like a passport size photo in jpeg and png format and particular details.
- After filling up, the user needs to click on the “Submit” button and shortly you’ll be notified if the registration is successful.
- Once registered, a user can go to the login page and enter the page by providing an email and password.
Password creation format in Mission Antyodaya?
- Password must be 8-15 characters long
- It should contain a lowercase letter (A, B, C, D…)
- It should contain a capital letter (A, B, C,…)
- And it should contain letter characters (1, 2, 3, ..)
- It must include a special character (@, #, $, etc.).
What type of reports are available in the Mission Antyodaya System?
The scores of all the listed Gram Panchayats are available in the MA system keeping in mind the parameters listed by the respective state govt. (The number of parameters has been increased from 45 to 112 as per the 11th schedule of the Indian Constitution).
The report and score depend on various sectors such as Women empowerment, Gram Panchayat development, irrigation-related aspects but mostly putting the focus on the performance of the Gram Panchayats.
- MIS Reports
- Reports on Infrastructure
- Ranking reports
- Score care report
- Clean Energy report
How to view and download the Mission Antyodaya report?
For an individual to view and download the report, one has to download the official MA application. (Any user can view and download the report listed on the website).
- Follow the steps given below to view and download the Report –
- Visit the official website by clicking here.
- Now click on the report as shown in the photo below.
- Now choose your report that you want to view or download.
- A report will be displayed to you as soon as you click on your selected report.
FAQs of Mission Antyodaya
In the Mission, only the workers of the only State, Distinct, Development Block, and Gram Panchayat can work and for this, the approval is given by the Higher Authority.
According to the survey of Mission Antyodaya, plans for the development of Gram Panchayat will be taken by the government.
The mission aims to survey and collect village infrastructure data for all villages in GP on 143 questions covering 29 development plans of the 11th schedule.