Krishak Bandhu Form PDF – Download Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa Form to apply for that scheme and know all the procedures.
If you are looking for Krishak Bhandhu Prakalpa’s application form then you download it from the bottom of the page in pdf format.
Before downloading that form I want to clear about that form in detail and I hope that if you read this article once then you will be able to know everything clearly about that project.
For details –
|Form name||Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa Application Form|
|Purpose||For Beneficiary Entry|
Why is the Krishak Bandhu form filled out?
If you are looking for Krishak Bandhu Form PDF then you can download it from here but before that, you should have got some information related to that form which is very beneficial for you.
If you are living in West Bengal then maybe you know about that form or have heard about that form from someone.
But you should know that the words heard from people do not contain complete information, so care has been taken here to give complete information about the Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa.
Krishak Bandhu Prakalpa has been started by the West Bengal Government under which every farmer will get financial assistance of Rs 10000 in a year.
Under this scheme, farmers will get financial assistance twice a year during Kharif and Rabi cultivation season.
But there are some conditions whose details are given in the below section.
Who can fill Krishak Bandhu Form?
Before applying for that scheme you should know about the eligibility of that scheme because if you apply without eligibility criteria then your application will be rejected.
- Every farmer of West Bengal can apply for this scheme.
- Small farmers can also apply for this scheme, whose land is less than 1 acre, they will get help on the basis of ratio.
- Farmers who have ROR and Recorded Bhagachasi can also apply for this scheme.
- Applicant farmer age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
The benefit of Krishak Bandhu Form Filling
As you know that this scheme is financial assistance for the resident farmer of West Bengal, so the government has planned to help and support and protect the farmers with this scheme.
Those whose application has been approved will get financial assistance under this scheme twice a year. And this amount will be released in the Kharif season and Rabi season of the year.
The registered farmer will get financial assistance of up to Rs 10000 in a year, it will depend on the cultivable land of the farmer.
Small farmers will get minimum financial assistance of Rs 2000 in a season. It will be provided on the basis of the agricultural ratio of the land.
Also, the farmer’s family will get a death benefit of Rs 200000. If the registered farmer dies then his family will get the benefit.
Required documents that need to be submitted along with Krishna Bandhu Form
You need to submit some documents to get the benefit of that scheme whose list is given below.
- Application form
- Colored passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Latest RoR of Cultivable Land/ RoR recorded with Barga / Patta Record/ Forest Patta
- Voter ID card (mandatory)
- ADHAR Card (mandatory)
- Bank passbook 1st page or a Cancelled Cheque leaf.
- Valid mobile phone number.
How to fill the Krishak Bandhu Form?
If you have confusion regarding how to fill Krishna Bandhu Form then you can read this section to fill it correctly.
- Firstly, download the form from the download link given in the below section and take a printout of it.
- If your land is not registered in your name then you have to fill the self-declaration form, the download link of which is also given at the bottom of the page as “Annexure -IB”.
- Secondly, you have to fill in your personal details like name, father name, address, DOB, gender, caste, mobile number, etc.
- Thirdly, write about your cultivable land details like nad address and Khaitan number.
- Fourthly, fill in your bank details correctly.
- At the end provide your nominee details write about the person you want to give as a nominee.
One thing you have to fill in name of the applicant in Bangla as per the name of Parcha in the first section.
For better understanding about form filling you can watch the video –
Download Krishak Bandhu Form PDF
Download the Krishak Bandhu Form from the link given below. And also download the self-declaration form only if your land is not registered in your name.
The self-declaration form is given in two types one is Annexure-IA which is in English and the other is Annexure-IB which is in Bangla, both are the same. You can download as per your choice.
|Krishak Bandhu Form||Download|
|Self-declaration form Annexure-IA (English)||Download|
|Self-declaration form Annexure-IB (Bangla)||Download|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
More forms download –
- Minority Scholarship Form PDF – Scholarship Form PDF Download
- Ration Card Correction Form PDF – Download Form
- RTO Form 34 – Download Vehicle hypothecation Addition Form
- RTO Form 35 See Rule 61(1) – Hypothecation Cancellation Online
- NPS Form S1 – Application for allotment of PRAN Individual only
Krishak Bandhu Helpline
If you have any problem regarding the Krishak Bandhu application then you can contact the Krishak Bandhu team only on working days from 10 am to 6 pm through the helpline number.
|For any Query email||[email protected]|
|Time||10am – 6pm|
The farmer has to submit the application form in the Panchayat in which the farmer has maximum land.
Any farmer resident of West Bengal and having ROR in his name or Bhagchasi (shareholder) registered (in ROR).
You can check the application status using your voter card number by visiting the official website krishakbandhu.net.
The small farmer will get Rs 2000 twice a year and the total will get Rs 4000.
The farmer will get the money as per DBT mode which means direct transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account.