Labour card online apply Odisha If you want to apply for Labour Card Odisha, then we have given complete information in this article. And have also given the labour card application form Odisha pdf download link and if you want to check the list of labour card Odisha and you can download the labour card online.
If you are labour, then you must have heard about labour Card Odisha. If you have not heard, we have given complete information about Labour Card Odisha. Benefits of labour card in Odisha and how to apply it online.
What is Labour card in Odisha?
Labour card is for Odisha’s labour. This card has many advantages that only labour gets. Labours also get annual financial assistance with help of Labor Card in Odisha from the government. We have given complete information about Labor Card Odisha; from that, you will find out how you will apply the labour card for Odisha.
This card is only available to labourers, who work as a construction worker. And this card is available only to permanent residents of Odisha in Odisha.
To make this card, you can use both online and offline method. The government has given both ways to the people of Odisha.
Labour card related all information here.
Benefits of labour card in Odisha
This card has many advantages, we have shared below. If you are a labour cardholder or you want to make a labour card, but you do not find out about the benefits of the labour card.
So this article will help you to know the benefits of labour card of Odisha, and you will get the answer of all the questions on the labour card –
Let’s know what is the benefit of Odisha Labour Card –
|Assistance in an accident –|
|Labour card scholarship Odisha|
|Assistance to purchase working equipment|
|Skill upgrade aid|
All these benefits will be available only to the existing cardholders. But to take all these benefits, the worker has to submit the application in a different way. Only then labour can get the benefit of all these benefits. So let’s know who can submit the application for labour card Odisha. What should be the eligibility for Labour card Odisha.
Who can apply for a labour card?
As you know, this is a labour card and only workers will be able to apply in it. If you do any business, then you cannot apply for it. You must follow the list below and have the eligibility given below.
Labour eligibility for Odisha Labor Card –
- Labour will be a permanent resident of Odisha
- The applicant will be a worker
- Labour age will be within 18 to 59 years
The category of labour should be as follows-
- Unskilled workers engaged in construction
- Raj Mistri
- Rajmistri’s helper
- A worker engaged in the road, bridge dam construction
- The carpenter
- The painter
- Rolling driver
- Electrician engaged in construction
- Floor / Tiles Mechanic Helpers
- Center mechanics
- Gate grill welding mechanic
- A worker engaged in concrete mixing
- Women Construction Worker-Reza
- A worker engaged in running modern construction equipment
- The watchman is on the construction site
- Plumber / fitter
- Workers engaged in crushing stone making bricks
- Temporary unskilled workers are attached
- MGNREGA Workers
The above-mentioned category should be applicable only then you will be able to apply for this card. Let’s know how to apply online for labour card in Odisha. Know about the Pradhan Mantri Schemes for your state.
How to labour card online apply Odisha
You can apply for the Odisha Labor Card in two ways. This is the online mode and the other is the offline mode. You can apply both ways.
To apply offline, you have to download the labour card application form pdf from the below link. And fill up the offline form and submit it to your block office.
- First, you click here
- Now the labour card Odisha official page will open
- Now you click in the Online appl in the top menu bar.
- After that, a new page will be open where all your details have to be filled. Like, fill your name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After that fill the captcha and submit the online form.
- Now an acknowledgment receipt has generated. Take a printout of this.
- After this, you have to go to your block office with the acknowledgment copy to complete your labour card verification process.
- And after being verified by the field officer, you will get the labour card.
So in this is the way to apply for the labour card in Odisha. If you have any problem with it, then comment and say below. Let’s know how to download all labour card related to form.
Labour card Odisha application form pdf
If you want to apply offline for Labor Card in Odisha, then you have to download the Labour Card Odisha application form as mentioned below. If you are a labour cardholder, then you should download the other schemes application form to apply under the labour card.
|Download labour card application form||Click here|
|Accident Form||Click here|
|Death Benefit Form||Click here|
|Major Ailments Form||Click here|
|Maternity Benefit Form||Click here|
|Education Assistance Form (Labour card scholarship Odisha)||Click here|
|Funeral Expenses Form||Click here|
|Marriage Assistance Form||Click here|
|Working Tools/Safety Equipments/Bi-Cycle Form||Click here|
How to check Odisha labour card list and Download Labour card Odisha
If you have applied for a labour card and you want to check it. So we tell you how to check Odisha worker’s card list. Along with checking your name, you will also show how to download your labour card. So let’s know how to check the labour card list in Odisha –
- First of all, visit the official page of Odisha Labor Welfare Board
- Right now the website of labour and workers welfare board of Odisha will open
- You click on the report from the menu bar there.
- Now you will see all the districts of Odisha with the total number of beneficiaries of the district.
- From there you select your district and click on the number of the beneficiary
- Now you can see all the beneficiary list in front of you.
- Find your name from the list
- And click on the registration number
- After clicking, your labour card will be displayed in front of you.
- Take a print out now
For better understanding watch the video –