Learner Licence Download Assam – If you have applied for Learner License and now want to download it online in PDF. Then this article will help you to download a learner license.
After applying for a learner license you have to give an online exam to get a learner license. After this exam, you can download and you can also print your Learner’s License.
In this article, I will tell you how you can download your approved learner license using your mobile phone. So let’s know the process of downloading licenses online.
Learner Licence Download Assam and Print
As I mentioned above when can you be able to download the Learner License. As you want to download or print Learner License which means you had applied for Learner License online now you want to download or print it in PDF.
So let’s know how to download the Learner License of a driver –
- First of all, you have to go with this link to the website of Parivahan. The link is given below.
- Now from the home page of Parivahan’s website you have to click on the Drivers/ Learners License option as shown in the image.
- A new page will open where you have to select your state Assam, etc. from the dropdown list.
- Now another page will open where you have to click on the Print learner license form3 from the above learner license tab as shown in the picture below.
- A new page will open where you click on proceed.
- Now you have to enter your application number or learner license number which you got in your registered mobile number.
- After filling out your application/license number fill in the date of birth also and click on submit.
- Now your learner license will appear which you can download or you can take a printout copy, which you want.
And one thing you have to remember is that the process to download a learner license is the same in all the states of India. You can follow these steps to download a learner license in your state.
Know About Revenue Assam and apply for land registration in Assam online.
Check the status of the Learner Licence and Download Assam?
as I mentioned in the above section that after approving your learner license application you can download or print your learner license.
A notification message is sent to you after your learner license application is approved, but sometimes it happens that the notification message is not received on your mobile due to technical error or network error. In that case, you can check the status of your application online using your smartphone.
Follow the steps given below to check the status of your application.
- As above mentioned in the learner license downloading process first of all you have to go to the parivahan’s website.
- Then click on the Drivers/Learner License option.
- After that, a new page will open where you select your state.
- Now you can see many options on this page from there click on Application Status. (like shown on the screenshot given below)
- Now fill in the field as application number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- And clicking on Submit button the status of your application appears.
Apply for PRC Assam online know the process.
What is the eligibility to get a learner license?
You must be aware of the eligibility of Learner’s License or Driving License. Driving a vehicle without a license is illegal, so after purchasing a vehicle, you must obtain a driving license from the authority.
So let’s know the eligibility of a learner or driving license –
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age to apply for a learner’s or driving license.
- The applicant should be a minimum of 21 years of age for a professional transport driving license.
- The educational qualification of the applicants should be class 8th pass.
- And to apply for Permanent Driving License the applicant must first have a Learner’s License within the period of 30 days to 180 days.
But a person of 16 years can drive a vehicle of less than 50 cc.
What are the documents required to apply for Learner’s License?
If you have not yet applied for Learner’s License and you want to apply for the same. So I will help you to apply online in this matter.
So first of all, you need to know about the required documents to apply for the learner license. And here I described what document will need to apply for a driving learner license.
First of all, I would like to tell you that you will need three types of documents to apply for Learner’s License. which is given below –
- Age proof
- Address Proof
- Form 1 (Self Declaration.
So let’s know in these three types of documents which you can upload as proof.
- SSLC/HSLC certificate.
- School/Education/Transfer certificate.
- Birth certificate issued by the municipality.
- Photo ID Card issued by central or state government.
- Aadhaar card with DOB.
- Affidavit by notary or Oath commissioner.
- Voter ID
- LIC policy statement
- Aadhaar card with DOB
Form1 Self Declaration: You can take this form offline from the DTO office or you will be able to download your pre-filled declaration form or Form 1 after you submit your application when you go to apply online for your learner license.
How to apply for a driving learner license?
Earlier we have told above all the information related to Learner License. Now you will know how you will be able to apply for a learner’s license online
So let’s know its process-
- At first, go to the Parivahan official website.
- Now click on the Drivers/learners license option from the dashboard (as shown in the photo given below).
- After that, a new page will open where you click on Apply for Learner License.
- Now the instruction page will open where just you click on the continue button.
- Another page will open where you select the first option if you are applying for the first time for a learner license. And click on submit button.
- After that application page will open where fill in your all details name, address, etc.
- But in this application form, you have to select for which vehicle you want a learner license. In this case, if you are a general person and you want to drive your own vehicle then select these two options to drive a bike or private car. 1. Motorcycle with gear(Non-Transport) MCWG. 2. Light motor vehicle (LMV). As shown in the photo given below.
- Select and click on => this button it will be selected as your selection.
- At the end click on submit after checking once your filled form.
- Now an acknowledgment receipt will generally take a printout copy of this. (On this receipt DTO officer will sign when will go to complete your learner license fees.)
- After Print click on the Next button from the below options.
- A new page will open and scroll down the page you can see there are three options as shown in the photo.
- From there automatically the second option will be selected, and with the second option, you have to upload your documents.
- Now click on proceed to upload documents.
- On the next page just click on submit.
- After this, a new page will open where click on OK.
- Then the doc upload page will open, on this page select your document type and select the document and fill in the relevant information on the fields given there.
- But remember document file size and then choose your doc from your device and click on upload.
- After that again select the documents type and upload three documents equally in the same process.
- After completing the upload doc clicks on the NEXT button given below.
- You will redirect to the previews page.
- Now you have to book your exam slot. in the same process as you upload your doc.
|Parivahan official website||Link|
|Sarathi Parivahan Services||Link|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
Read about e-district Assam. To apply for many certificates online. This service is for citizens of Assam.