How to link Aadhaar with ration card in Kerala online through the www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Aadhaar linking its free ration card Aadhaar linking in Kerala.
If you are a resident of Kerala and you are a ration cardholder and you have not yet linked your ration card with Aadhaar.
So this article will help you to link your ration card with the Aadhar online. After reading this article once, you can link your ration card online and you will get all the information related to it.
Why do you need to link your Ration Card with Aadhaar?
The Government of India has decided that every person residing in India must link everything like his PAN, ration card, bank account, etc. with Aadhaar so that the civil service can be made more efficient and corruption can be curbed.
This is the aim of the Government of India and this is the reason behind Aadhar linking because without it duplication and corruption are increasing day by day in every government service.
The government hopes that if people connect all its things with Aadhaar, then corruption will end forever.
And Aadhaar is a national identity proof that has to be authenticated with the biometrics of each individual.
Due to this biometric authentication, no one can create his/her duplicate Aadhaar. This means that a person has only one Aadhar card.
So you need to link your ration card with Aadhaar otherwise your ration card may get banned. And it is mandatory to link your ration card with the Aadhaar card.
How to link Aadhaar with ration card in Kerala online
Now I will talk about how you can link your ration card with Aadhaar online in your state of Kerala using your mobile phone.
It is a very easy process just you have to follow few steps to link your ration card with Aadhaar in Kerala.
Aadhar linking process will be completed through the www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in website. For that you have to create a citizen account on that government portal, after that, you can link your ration card with Aadhaar as well as can correct your name on the ration card.
To link your ration card with Aadhaar in Kerala you have to create a Citizen ID on www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in so let’s see how to create Citizen ID on that portal.
How to create Citizen ID on www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in for Aadhaar linking?
With www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Aadhaar linking Citizen ID, you will be able to get many more benefits related to NFSA Ration Card Kerala. Like editing the name in the ration card and adding a new name to your ration card etc.
Follow the steps given below to generate Citizen ID –
- First, you have to visit the website www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Now click on citizen login as shown in the photo below.
- A new page will open where you have to click on Citizen.
- The next page will open where you have to click on Create an Account as shown in the photo below.
- As you are going to link your ration card with Aadhaar which means you already have a ration card so from the above yes/no option from this page you select no and then fill in all details.
- Now Enter Your Aadhar Number and Ration Card Number. Then Tick on I agree Button and Then Click on Validate Button.
- One thing you must remember when you are going to create an account in this portal then you have to give your mobile number, email address, and login name unique which is not already used in this portal.
- Now choose your login name and password and give unique mobile and email address and then click on submit after filling the captcha code.
- You will receive an email to activate your Citizen ID for which check your email then click on the verification link and activate your Citizen account.
Now your citizen account is ready, then now you can link your ration card with Aadhaar, for that read the below sections.
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card in Kerala Online
In Kerala, it is very easy to link ration cards with an Aadhaar card through the www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in website. In this section, you will learn how to link Aadhaar with Ration Card in Kerala.
Follow below given to link ration card with Aadhaar in Kerala –
- First, login to your citizen id on www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in by clicking on login citizen button.
- After login into your citizen account click on Aadhar entry as shown in the photo.
- Now you can see your family details which are included in the ration card. To link your Aadhaar with a ration card as shown in the photo with the red box, type your family member’s name in both English and Malayalam and Aadhaar number and then click on update.
- Now you need to upload Aadhaar, for that go to the document upload section on the bottom right. Select the family member and click on Browse to select Aadhaar and then click on Attach button to upload.
So this is the process of linking Aadhar with a Ration Card in Kerala. I hope you understand and if you have any query then comment below we will try to give you the solution.
Important link to link ration card with Aadhaar in Kerala
|Civil supplies department||Click Here|
|GoDigitalZone Home Page||Click Here|
|Citizen Dashboard||Click here|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|