CEO Manipur – Chief Electoral Officer, Manipur provides various services for citizens. All the elections in Manipur are done by the CEO Manipur. From here it is resolved that the work involved in the election.
The CEO Manipur portal has been created so that the people of Manipur can get all information about the Election Commission of India. Through the Manipur portal, it has been told what is the registration and procedure for the new voter.
The site is also ready to access the Electoral Roll Management Systems (ERMS) software of the state’s electoral rolls. You will find all the ECI related application forms there.
What services does provide the CEO Manipur to people?
Most of the public services are made available to citizens through this website. All these public services have been discussed here.
From here, many services are made public through the service of the people for their benefit. The services mentioned below are provided to the public. Which are –
- Enroll Online as a Voter
- Search my Name in Voter List
- Get the Status of my Application
- View – Electoral Rolls (Continuous Updating-2019)
- Know my Polling Station
- Location of Polling Station
- Download Forms
- Register Complaints
- Know about Electoral Literacy Club
- Know Assembly Constituency Map
- Learn how EVMs and VVPATs function, etc.
This type of service is promoted by CEO Manipur and what is provided to the public. All the above services are provided for the benefit of the people. Given the appropriate discussion on how you can benefit from all the services below.
How to enroll new voters in the Electoral Roll?
If you are an Indian then you must vote and your name must be enrolled in the voter list. We will know here how you can enroll your name on the voter list or electoral roll through the online portal in CEO Manipur.
- Go to National Voter Sevice Portal click here.
- Now from the dashboard click on Apply online for registration.
- Now a form will be open where you have to enter correct information of you, you can fill the form Hindi, English, and also Malayalam language.
- Fill all details as per your documents.
- At last, you have to upload your passport size photograph and age proof also address proof and nearest epic details, you can provide your parent’s epic details.
- After upload click on submit a registration number will be generated for your future reference.
Documents required for new voter registration:
Listed below age proof documents for new voter registration select only one –
- Birth Certificate
- Pan Card,
- Indian Passport,
- Driving Licence,
- Marksheet of Class 10 or 8 and 5
Listed below ID proof documents for new voter registration select only one –
- Indian Passport
- Driving Licence,
- Bank/Kisan/Post office current passbook
- Ration card
- Income Tax Assessment order,
- Rent Agreement,
- Water Bill,
- Telephone Bill,
- Gas Connection Bill,
- Electricity Bill,
- Post/Letter/Mail delivery through the Indian Post Department.
How to the correction of entire the Electoral Roll?
If your vote is enrolled and your name is spelled incorrectly, then follow the steps below to correct your name in National Voter Service Portal.
Mistakes are usually made in typing mistakes or transliteration. This is why the draft electoral roll is published every year in November or December months.
- First, go to NVSP click here.
- Now click on Form-8 for Correct your details entries in the electoral roll.
- Now select your language in which language you want to fill the application form.
- Entire the application form details are asked to fill in two parts one is Applicant’s details and another is The correct particulars in entry to be corrected.
- In the first part of the application form filled with your current voter details write as if it was a mistake.
- In the second part fill the form with your correct details as mentioned in your documents.
- Tick mark which wants to correct in name, age, address, etc.
- At last, submit your application with uploading documents, and note the application number for your future references.
This is the process of correction in the electoral roll. It is so simple and easy to apply for correction.
How to apply for a new EPIC or Voter ID Card Online?
If you lose your Epic and want to replace it or broken your id card. Then you can submit this application online through the National Voter Service Portal. follow the below instructions –
- Go to National Voter Service Portal
- Click on Application for the issue of Replacement Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC).
- Now fill the form carefully with your details.
- Upload doc and submit it.
- Take a printout of your acknowledgment for future references.
That was the process of applying online for a new voter ID. There is no problem now to apply for a new ID, now it’s very simple to apply from your home, without going anywhere.
How can you download the electoral roll from CEO Manipur?
Downloading the Electoral Roll is now very easy so you can download the PDF of electoral roll from online. If you want to know where to go, follow the steps below.
- Go to CEO, Manipur clicks here.
- Select View Electoral Rolls (Continuous Updating-2019).
- From the new page select, your district clicks on mother roll and fill the captcha and click to download its.
This is the downloading process of PDF Electoral roll now you can download easily your recent electoral roll.
You can search your name in electoral roll through the national voter service portal. By clicking on search your name in electoral roll after that you can download the electoral roll in pdf format.
And various services available in the CEO Manipur portal. You can take benefit from all the services. From CEO Manipur you will be able to do many more things and take a lot of information. Such as – VVpad Information, polling station details, downloading forms, Cvigil app information which recently launched by the election commission of India, etc.