In this article, you will know about Marriage Certificate Rajasthan online application process and certificate downloading process.
A marriage certificate is given to you after completing the registration process in Rajasthan. To obtain this certificate you can apply offline and online in both ways. If you want to apply for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan then you can apply for it online. In this article, we have explained in detail about this, after reading this article I hope you will not have any questions related to this certificate registration. Therefore, read this article till the end to know everything about this certificate registration. We have covered all the basic and advanced details of obtaining this certificate in Rajasthan.
Marriage Certificate Rajasthan
The Rajasthan government is providing the marriage certificate under the Marriage Act 1955 and the Special Marriage Act 1954. Marriage is a religious rule, it is observed in all religions like Hinduism and Islam and is followed by all religions in India. And the registration is being completed by the Rajasthan Civil Registration System Department of the state. To give legal recognition to the marriage, the government is giving certificates to the bride and groom. And from this certificate, both the married man and the woman can prove their relationship with each other.
Rajasthan Marriage Certificate details –
|Information about||Marriage certificate|
|Application fee||Rs 200/-|
|how many days does it take||7 days minimum|
Marriage Certificate Process in Rajasthan
Before applying for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan, blindly applying without any knowledge about the marriage certificate process in Rajasthan may make you to face trouble. Firstly, read this section and know about the process of obtaining the certificate. We have tried to give correct and accurate information related to this certificate here.
Regarding application submission and documentation, all these details are detailed in the below sections. So after fulfilling the criteria and collecting the documents you can apply. To obtain the certificate you have to fill out an application form which can fill in online or offline in both ways. After submission of the online application, you need to take a printout of the online application receipt. And you have to submit that receipt and application form along with required documents and witness and groom’s affidavit to the marriage register officer. If you want, you can submit it to the Panchayat as well. The registrar will verify your details and then provide you with a certificate.
Online Marriage Certificate Rajasthan
We are going to discuss about Online Marriage Certificate Rajasthan in this section. If you want to apply for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan then read it carefully. As you came to know that you can apply online for your marriage certificate in Rajsthan state. For this, you can adopt two methods of submitting the online application. Both the methods are online but in one, you will apply yourself and in the other, Amitra VLE will apply on your behalf.
You will also have to fill out the offline form and fulfill all the fields like eligibility, documents, etc. to submit the online application. We have followed step by step about all this process below. So submit the application form and get your marriage certificate.
Benefits of a Marriage Certificate
There are many benefits of getting a marriage certificate. Below we have provided some points about it.
- A marriage certificate is a document of the relationship of married persons.
- A marriage certificate gives you social security.
- In respect of husband and wife, only a marriage certificate is considered valid as proof.
- A marriage certificate is required to work in many government departments.
- Most women need a marriage certificate, men submit proof of their father but women have to submit proof related to their husband.
- A marriage certificate is also necessary for getting a passport.
Eligibility for a marriage certificate according to marriage act 1955 and marriage act 1954 as pointed below.
- The age of the groom should be 21 years.
- And that of the bride should be 18 years.
- A marriage certificate can also be made by the registrar at the place of marriage.
- The bride and groom must be Indian.
Read also –
You have to complete the documentation details like below given marriage certificate document in Rajasthan.
|Bride’s identity proof||
|Groom identity proof||
What things do you need to fill in the Marriage Certificate form?
- Marriage-related details like marriage date, marriage place, etc.
- Details of the groom such as address details, personal details, etc.
- Bride details such as address details, personal details, etc.
- Groom’s Witness Information.
- Bride’s Witness Information.
- Applicant details.
Sample of a Marriage Certificate Rajasthan
Below you can see the Sample Marriage Certificate of Rajasthan –
How to Apply for Marriage Certificate?
As I said in the earlier section that you can apply online for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan in two ways. You can apply yourself through one e-Mitra center.
So here we have discussed these two, see below to know that.
How to apply for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan through e-Mitra?
Follow the below-given steps to apply through e-Mitra Kendra.
- Firstly, download the application form PDF from the download link given below.
- Fill out that application form and visit the nearest E-Mitra center.
- Ask the operator about submitting an online application for this certificate.
- Complete the application process and take a printout copy of your submitted application form.
- And go to the marriage registrar’s office and submit that online receipt along with all the required documents.
- A few days will be taken for the verification, and after verifying and approving your application, you can download your marriage certificate pdf.
- You can ask the registrar officer for the certificate download, and you can also download it from the E-Mitra center.
How to apply for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan online?
Here I told you how you can apply for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan yourself without going anywhere. Follow the steps given below and apply for this certificate yourself.
- To submit an application for this certificate one has to apply through the Rajasthan Civil Registration System website.
- Firstly, click here, and then an application form will open.
- Select New Application and fill in the captcha code then click on the enter button.
- Now the application form will open where you have to fill in the above-mentioned information. Like marriage details, bride details, groom details, witness details, etc.
- And also verify your Aadhaar with OTP and then upload the combined photo.
- Finally, click on the Indras button.
- Then an application receipt will be generated, download and take printout of it.
- Then take the required documents along with the online application form to the marriage registrar’s office and submit that form. However, you can submit it to the Ward Commissioner or the GP President.
- After verification, your marriage certificate will be approved after a few days.
You can check your application status online, the details of which are given in the below section.
Check Application Status
If you have applied online for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan then you can check its application status. If you want to check the status of your application then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the website of the Rajasthan Civil Registration System.
- Then click on the Application Search button.
- Then fill in the details and select the marriage certificate.
- Fill in the captcha and click on the search button.
- Now you can check your application details.
Marriage Certificate Download Rajasthan
If you had applied for a marriage certificate online and you have received the message on your registered mobile number that the application is approved.
You can then download the certificate using your mobile phone. So follow the steps given below to download the certificate.
How to Download Marriage Certificate Online Rajasthan?
- First of all, go to the website of the Rajasthan Civil Registration System.
- And click on Download Certificate from the options given below.
- Then a new page will open where you have to select the marriage option.
- Also, you can download the certificate by using the registration number or mobile number.
- You choose what you want.
- Then fill out the captcha and click on the search button.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter OTP.
- Then you can download the certificate. by clicking on the download button
Correction in Marriage Certificate
If you want to make corrections to your marriage certificate in Rajasthan then you can do it online. To make changes in your certificate you need two things one is the password and the other is a reference number that you got after submitting the marriage certificate application.
If you have applied through E-Mitra then you have to visit the E-Mitra center to make corrections in your certificate. And if you had applied for yourself then follow the steps given below.
How to Change Name in Marriage Certificate?
- First of all, go to the identity website https://pehchan.raj.nic.in/.
- Then click on For Public Application Form.
- After that, a new page will open where instructions are also given if you want then read otherwise select the form for marriage.
- A new page will open automatically and there you have to choose the second option (for amendment in the old application).
- Then enter the reference number, password, and captcha code.
- After that click on the enter button.
- Now the correction form will open where you can change anything.
- Now write exactly what you want to improve
- At last, fill in the captcha code and click on the correction button.
- After that take a printout of the application and submit it to the registrar along with the valid documents of change.
Marriage Certificate Rajasthan Forms PDF
To apply for a marriage certificate in Rajasthan you need to download its forms. It includes many forms like application forms, and affidavits.
|Marriage Certificate Shapath Patra (Affidavit) format||Download here|
|Marriage Certificate Form in Hindi||Download here|
|Online Application Submission link||Click here|
|Civil Registration System website||Click here|
Related articles –
Pandora Papers List Download
Membership Card ICAI
Jio Tower – Jio Tower Installation Apply Online
DMK Membership Card Apply Online
Click here to redirect to the home page.
The size of the photo should be 50kb to 200kb.
Rs. 200/- as certificate fees.
Yes, you can.
In the panchayat office and in the town you must submit it to the ward commissioner.