NPS Form S1 download for the application for allotment of Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) though annexure s1.
If you are an individual and you want to apply for a PRAN card then have to fill the NPS Annexure S1 form to get the Permanent Retirement Account Number.
About that form below has given details and also read this article once to clarify confusion about that form. I hope you will get help with this article.
|Form name||Annexure Form S1|
|Purpose||For PRAN allotment|
Individual PRAN Allotment NPS Form S1
An unorganized employee has to fill NPS Form S1 to get a PRAN. And a Pran card consists of a 12 digit code that is generated only once for each individual.
If you are working in the corporate sector then you have to fill that form for a PRAN card. After filling that form you have to submit it to DTO or your department’s office.
The PRAN card needs to be made only when you join the job and it is a mandatory thing which you need to follow.
And all this work has to be done when you are joining a job. And this work also needs to be completed along with the job joining process.
How to fill NPS Form S1?
There is something you need to remember while filling the form S1 which is detailed below, I suggest you go through the points given below once.
- Fill that form with capital letters and black ink.
- No overwriting is allowed otherwise the form will be rejected. But if your self-attested below overwriting then the form will be acceptable.
- While filling the form, fill in the DDO name and registration number properly.
- This form needs to fill in five sections as Subscribers Personal Details, Subscribers Employment Details, Nomination Details, Scheme Details, and Declaration.
- In that form, you have to choose the right investment plan as your money will be invested in the stock market. (For research more about investment plans you can watch the below-given videos).
Download NPS form S1 for Individual Only
Download Annexure S1 form for PRAN allotement. Below are the links to download various forms related to NPS, you can download them if needed.
|NPS Form S1||Download|
|Go Digital Zone||Home Page|
NPS related more forms –
More PDFs –