NREGA Job Card Form PDF download to get the new card. If you want to download the job card application form then download it from below.
If you are from a rural area and you are not getting a proper job then you can make a job card to get work from the government side. The government has decided to provide work to every family in the village.
From this article, you can download the new application form. And can know how to submit the form, and where to submit this form, etc all details.
Form preview –
How to download Job Card Form PDF?
|Form name||Job Card Application Form|
|Purpose||For A New Job Card|
|Download Job Card Application Form||Download|
|Official website||Click Here|
What is a job card?
A job card is issued by NREGA, whose full form is National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. NREGA is run by the Ministry of Rural Development.
This scheme has been taken by the government in the year 2005 where it is mentioned that every family of the village will get 100 days of work in a year.
Through this scheme, the government wants to boost the rural economy. And want to help those who could not find a job or work anywhere.
Download and fill the form in PDF to generate your new job card. To be clear about the job card application form read all the related information of this form below.
What is the benefit of a job card?
There are various benefits of this card, the government is making its efforts to improve the economic condition of the village through this scheme.
- A cardholder will get 100 days of work every year.
- The cardholder will get government allowances under various government schemes.
- Those who have this card can work in any government sector.
- If a cardholder does not get work from the government, then the family will get an unemployment allowance from the state government.
- The family who has the card, if he is not getting any work from the government as mentioned in the scheme, then he can give a written application to the panchayat.
Who can fill the job card form?
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should be a resident of a village.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- Both men and women can apply for the card
- NREGA is not limited to BPL families only.
- One family will be given one card for all.
Documents that need to be submitted along with the job card form
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- address proof
- BPL Certificate (Optional)
- Photos of each eligible family
- mobile number
Where to submit the job card form?
To get a new job card applicants must have a form which you can download from here. After filling this form, the applicant will have to submit it to the local panchayat office.
But here the government mentioned that the applicant can submit the application in a plain paper also. If you do not want to fill this form then you can submit the application in plain paper along with the required documents.
Apart from this, applicants can submit the application orally to the Gram Panchayat office.
However, your application form can also be submitted to the Block Development Office (BDO).
And after registering your application your job card will be issued within 15 working days. You will get a physical job card within 15 days of submitting your application.
How to fill job card form?
As I mentioned an applicant can submit the application in plain paper. And can also fill the given form but the state-wise application form is different.
And this form is issued by the NREGA officials. You have to fill in only the same information in all these application forms. The design of the application form may vary but such information is required to be filled in every form.
Details you only need to fill the job card application form.
- Father’s name
- Full address
- Income details
- Age or date of birth
- Bank details
- Job Description If there is an expert in a particular field.
Related application forms –
- Character Certificate PDF
- Meeseva Caste Certificate Application Form
- Medical Fitness Certificate PDF
- IIBF Certificate Download PDF
- Disability Certificate Download
- SBI RTGS/NEFT Form Download PDF – Application For Remittance
- Ration Card Form 3
- PM Kisan Form PDF
- Krishak Bandhu Form PDF
- Ration Card Correction Form PDF
Click here to be redirected to the home page.
MGNREGA’s daily wage is Rs. 289/-
Yes, If you are a illiterate person then you can submit new application form by oraly in the panchayat office.
Yes, this form has been issued by NREGA so this form is acceptable all over India.
No, only mandatory fields must be filled.