PM Kisan Form PDF – if you are looking for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form PDF then you can download it from here.
The government has resumed the PM Kisan application process if you want to be a beneficiary then download the application form add yourself to that scheme.
For that, you have to go through a process that is explained in detail in entire sections. So read these sections to understand all the things related to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Form.
Form details –
|Form name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form|
Why Fill PM Kisan Form PDF?
To take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, people fill the PM Kisan form PDF. Under which the government provides Rs 6000 annually to the farmers.
The Government of India had started a scheme for the farmers of the country before the elections in 2019. Till now this scheme is going on all over the country.
And under that scheme, the government of India a new application has been started for the farmers, for the genuine farmer who was left out of that scheme earlier.
So if you are also among those farmers who were not able to add your name in that scheme of the government. Then now you can apply for that scheme by downloading the form given at the bottom of the page.
But you have to go through a process to add your name to the scheme which is explained in detail in the below sections.
What is the benefit of PM Kisan Registration?
Before downloading the PM Kisan form and registering yourself, you should know some information about this scheme like who will get the benefit of the scheme and what is the benefit, etc.
Know the benefit of filling PM Kisan form or benefit of farmer beneficiary –
- Those farmers who will get registered under this scheme will get Rs 6000 per annum.
- Farmers will get credit cards under this scheme.
Who can fill the PM Kisan From?
Before applying for the scheme you should know who is actually eligible for the scheme. Let’s know the applicant eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The farmer must be an Indian citizen.
- Farmers who do not have more than 2 hectares of farmable land.
- Farmers must have documents of their land.
- And the farmers who do not pay income tax.
Who is not eligible for PM Kisan Form?
Some farmers may not apply for this scheme even if they are eligible as per the above conditions. So let’s know who cannot apply for this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The farmer should not be the holder of any institutional land.
- Farmers who are present and former holders of any constitutional posts.
- Persons who were elected for the post of MP, MLA, Lok Sabha member, Rajya Sabha member, Mayor, President of a district, or Panchayat will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Any service holder present or retired.
- The one who is getting Rs 10000 per month as pension will not be eligible.
- Professionals like doctors, lawyers, engineers, chartered accountants, architects registered under a body will not eligible.
How to fill the PM Kisan Application Form?
If you have any confusion regarding that form then read this section to know how to fill Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form correctly.
- In the first section write about your subdivision, block, village, your name, gender, and head of the family.
- Secondly, tick “No” in the self-declaration section.
- Thirdly, fill in your land details such as Khasra Number, Khewat Number, and area of Land.
- Fourthly, give another declaration that all the details you are giving are true. For that fill in the name of the applicant, father’s name, village, date and place, and the signature.
- In the fifth point to allow your Aadhaar permission fill in your name, father’s name, village, and tick Aadhaar, bank details.
What are the documents to be submitted along with the form?
You have to submit some documents for this scheme along with the application form whose details are given in the list.
- Updated Jamabandi copy of land.
- Aadhar card
- Other valid identity proof like Voter ID / Driving License / NREGA Job Card. (if Aadhaar is not available)
- Bank passbook
- Passport size colored photograph
Where to submit the PM Kisan Form?
After filling the form you have to submit the PM Kisan Form to the Panchayat or District Offices.
In this section, I want to tell you one more thing that you can apply online for PM Kisan Yojana without filling any offline form.
To fill PM Kisan form online you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan or you can also visit CSC (Common Service Center). Get your own CSC center click here.
PM Kisan Form PDF Download
Download the application form from the below download link.
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form||Download|
|Official website of PM Kisan||Click here|
|Go Digital Zone||Home page|
More PDF forms download –
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Form PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF
- Aadhaar Correction Form PDF – Enrollment/Update Form
- Emitra Form Download – Rajasthan Emitra Form PDF
Farmers whose name is not included in the list of beneficiaries can approach the district authorities to include the name in the beneficiary list.
You have to submit the form to the Panchayat or you can also submit the online application by visiting the official website of PM Kisan.
Even then farmers will get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana if the land is less than 2 hectares.
After the death of the farmer, the family of the farmer will get the benefit.
To check PM Kisan’s application status you need to visit its official website. Farmers can check the status of their application by using Bank Account Number and Aadhar Number.