PRC Apply Online Assam yourself through the E-district services of Assam. If you wanna apply for the PRC Certificate in Assam then read the article to exclude the rejection.
Get a permanent residence certificate for higher education in Assam. You can apply for PRC Certificate Assam online at your home through the E-district services of Assam.
After reading this article you can apply yourself for the PRC in Assam. You do not need to read and watch any videos if you read the below-given instructions and steps.
What is PRC in Assam?
The government of Assam is providing PRC to people for higher education. Through the relevant Deputy Commissioners of the district within the stipulated time.
PRC means Permanent Resident Certificate which is a domicile certificate. PRC is a resident proof in Assam. However, people call it a domicile certificate too.
And standard guidelines and procedures are followed to issue a PRC in Assam. To get a PRC you need to submit the required documents along with the application form.
The application procedure for Permanent Residence Certificate in Assam now it’s very simple. You can apply for PRC Assam online through E-district services in a few minutes.
Documents Required for PRC Certificate in Assam Oline
To get a PRC Certificate in Assam Online you have to collect the below-given documents first. You need to enclose the documents along with the application form. Even, if you wanna apply for it online you need to enclose it.
- Two copies of passport-size photographs.
- Record of real estate with up-to-date land revenue, payment receipt of land, if any.
- Copy of Indian passport. (optional)
- Certified copy of NRC 1951.
- Certified copy of voter list. (linkage)
- A birth certificate is issued by the competent authority.
- HSLC Certificate / Admit Card.
- The employment certificate issued by the employer indicates the joining of the present location of the posting if any.
- Documents related to parents and ancestors living in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years.
- Documents related to parents of a continuous duration of 20 years.
Who can apply for the Permanent Resident Certificate in Assam?
Before applying for the Permanent Resident Certificate in Assam you should know about who can apply for the PRC in Assam. Otherwise, if you do not have eligibility your application will be rejected.
- A person who is with his parents and ancestors or whose parents and ancestors have been successfully resident in Assam for a minimum of 50 years.
- Those who have been residing in Assam for a minimum period of 20 years.
- And the applicant must be an Indian.
- Those people who are able to fulfill all the above eligibility can apply for the PRC.
How to apply for PRC Online Assam 2022?
Here you will know about how to apply for PRC Assam online. You can apply for PRC in two ways, such as Online and Offline. And you must apply online mode because it’s very simple and easy.
To apply for a PRC in Assam online follow the instructions given below.
First of all, you need an e-District ID to apply for it online. For that, you have to create an E-district ID. You can see here how to create an e-District ID in Assam for citizens.
PRC Certificate Assam Online Apply Process
After creating an E-district ID follow the below-given instructions carefully for PRC Certificate Assam Online Apply.
- Login to the E-form Assam to apply for the PRC Assam online. Click here and log in with your e-district id.
- Now a dashboard will open where you have to select the e-forms tab.
- Then select Permanent Residence Certificate Application Form from the dropdown list and click on the Go button.
- Another interface will show, from there click on online.
- The next page will load where you have to click on Submit Online.
- Now the application form will open in another tab. (You must use a computer to submit that form online)
- In that form fill all required fields like name, address, age, etc.
- At the end of the application, you have to upload documents.
- To upload click on the browse button and upload all required documents in pdf format. While you are uploading the documents you should remember the size and the format of the documents.
- Now at the bottom, you have to fill printout copy amount (like 1 acknowledgment copy) and the total documents scanned amount and also fill in the captcha code.
- In the end, you can see three buttons preview, submit and cancel from there click on Submit.
- After submitting the application form all the documents will upload automatically. If there is any mistake in the size of the document file then an error will show otherwise will complete its self the uploading process automatically.
- When you complete the uploading of documents a new page will be open for payment of your application fees Rs. 30/-.
- After complete payment, an acknowledgment receipt will be generated, and take a printout copy of this for future references.
This is the process of online application submission of PRC Assam.
Important Links About Online PRC Apply Assam
If you are going to apply for the PRC in Assam online then you can take the help of the below-given links. Below mentioned links will help you to apply for the PRC.
|Download PRC Assam Application Form||Click Here|
|How to create an E-district ID||Click here|
|Login E-forms||Click here|
Here is the process of the Permanent Residence Certificate Assam. If you have any questions kindly ask in the comment box below.
How to Download PRC Certificate in Assam?
Download the PRC Assam certificate online in PDF. After approving your application you can download the certificate online. And you need to digitally verify your certificate after downloading it.
PRC Certificate PDF Download Process –
- Log in to e-form with your e-district ID as you logged in earlier while you applied for the certificate.
- This time click on the Get Status tab.
- Now click on Check E-forms status.
- Fill the field with your application number and click on the search button.
- Now a download page will open
- Click on Download and your certificate will be downloaded
PRC Assam Digital sign verification process –
As I told you earlier that you have to verify the certificate after downloading it online. Let’s know how to verify the digital signature of the PDF PRC certificate.
- Open your online downloaded certificate with an adobe reader on your computer.
- Right-click on the sign (?).
- Click on show signature properties.
- Click show signatures certificate.
- Now click on the Trust tab.
- Tick all the boxes and.
- Click on Add to trusted certificate and click OK.
- Now click on Validate Signature.
Now your certificate is successfully digitally verified you can use this certificate anywhere. Having any issues with download and sign verification do comment below.
How to check PRC Application status in Assam?
If you have applied for the PRC in Assam then you can know from how to check the application status of the PRC in Assam online.
- First of all, go to the e-District Assam website.
- Now in the left corner, you will see a status check box.
- Over there you have to fill application number.
- Then click on the search button to see the status of your application.
- If there is any rejection in your application then you can see a reason there.
- And to reprocess the application you have to login into the e-form portal with your e-district user details which you created earlier.
How to reprocess rejected applications of PRC in Assam?
If you had applied for the PRC Assam unfortunately your application got rejected due to documents or something else. Then over here you can know how you can again reprocess your application.
Follow the instructions to reprocess your application for PRC Assam online.
- Firstly, log in to your e-district account.
- Secondly, click on the Get status tab.
- Then click on the check status.
- After that enter your application number.
- Now your application status will open and there will be an edit button after the rejection button.
- Click on that and edit the application and upload what documents ask for.
- In the end, fill out the captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Now the application will go for reprocessing.
Click here to be redirected to the home page.
Related posts –
Caste Certificate Assam Online Apply
Income Certificate Assam Online Apply
Online Apply For Driving License in Assam
Birth Certificate Online Apply Assam
Ishan Uday Scholarship Apply Online
Ration Card Assam – Apply for a New ration card
No, but some districts require police verification.
If you got rejection then you can apply again. Apart from this, a reason will be given to you for the rejection.
If you have uploaded all required documents then it will take one working week for the application approval.
Yes, you need to fill out its offline form too. And need to upload online along with documents.
Yes, you can.
Rs. 30 rupee /-
Permanent resident certificate valid for a lifetime.
21 thoughts on “PRC Assam Online 2022 – Permanent Residence Certificate”
Can i apply for the PRC second time …because i have some issue with my PRC
yes, you can.
I have applied my PRC application. Police verification is also completed. When will I able to download the certificate. Do I need to visit SP office also like Passport verification
You can download it online from the eform portal.
Can i apply for a PRC even i dont have any proper reason to apply.
PRC eligible for only higher education purposes
Sir, Thanks for publishing. It’s a good article, it’s very helpful for me.
I have got a call letter asking for prc and assam govt. Does not issue prc for such purpose.now i m in deliama wht to do.
Can I apply offline or not
You need to apply online first
Recently I m married to an assamese guy in assam… How can i get prc?
apply with required documents
How many days it take in issuing prc in Assam dhemaji District..
Since I got call letter for interview and they asked for prc ..
Within 7-10 days
How much it will charge to make the prc papers?
Rs. 30/- application fees
In how many days a PRC can be be delivered to the client. After online process what are the steps and in how many days it is essential actually. I am from kamrup Rural district.
Normally it takes a week to verify your application but if you are late then first you check the application status and then go to the exact authorities. Such as – Under process at LAT Mandal then you should have to go to the lat Mandal of your block. your work will be done soon