Assam Agriculture Farmer Registration process for Kisan Xanman Nidhi Yojana (কিষাণ সন্মান নিধি যোযনা) Farmer will get 6000 rupees loan from Assam Agriculture.
Many farmers get the loan from Assam Agriculture in the last few months and many waiting for the loan. The agriculture department provides who is eligible for the scheme “Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojna” for that government asks application from the farmer of Assam.
I am telling you in this article how to register on the agriculture portal as a farmer so don’t skip any step. The Farmer will get the loan three times with rupees 2000 thousand.
- How to apply for caste certificate in Assam
- How to apply for PRC in Assam
- Download Voter List with photo
Assam Agriculture Farmer Registration
If you are a farmer of Assam and you are belonging from the BPL category then you eligible for the scheme “Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” from where you can get a minimum loan from the government of Assam, India. First, you have to know about the document required which mentioned below as a list.
Agriculture Loan for all farmers in Assam many farmers got the loan from the Agriculture department this year. Agriculture Portal till now open for Farmer Registration go and register your self for the Scheme.
Before you register to collect your all necessary documents mentioned below like land records DAG Number and Patta Number like that.
Assam Agriculture Loan – Farmer Registration Documents
If you are a farmer and you belong to the BPL category then you eligible for the loan. Documents required for the Farmer Registration as follows.
- *Voter ID
- AADHAR card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- *Passport size Photocopy
- *Bank passbook
This yojan has known as PM Kisan so it’s running nationally so if you want to apply on this you may apply there not on this portal. Click here to know how to apply for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Star marked is mandatory for this Farmer Registration without these documents you can’t register on agriculture Portal.
How to Farmer Register in Assam Agriculture Portal
For farmer registration, you should follow the below-mentioned instructions. The farmer fills the form carefully don’t mistake when you submit the application verify one more time. Follow the steps as follows.
- Click here to Farmer Register
- Click on New Farmer Registration
- Now the registration page will be shown. Fill all fields carefully especially bank details otherwise, your selected loan can’t get.
- After completing the form click on the submit button and pay 10 rupees as a fee of application.
It is the process for farmer registration in the portal for farmer loan of rupee 6000 thousand. If you have any question you can ask in the below-mentioned comment box.
Important Links for The Assam Agriculture Kisan Registration
Farmer registration process you have to follow some links to register.
|Farmer Registration Portal||Click Here|
|Apply for PM Kisan SammannNidhi Yojana||Click Here|
Government Scheme and Program of Assam Agriculture
Following is the scheme of the agriculture department in Assam to provide for the benefit of the people –
- National Food Security Mission (NFSM)
- The National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- National Mission on Agriculture Extension Technology (NMAET)
- National Mission on Oil Seeds & Oil Palm (NMOOP)
- Horticulture Mission for North East & Himalayan States (HMNEH)
- Mission Organic Value Chain Development in Assam (MOVCD)
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme
- Equity Grant Scheme
- Farmer Producer Organisations
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)
- Venture Capital Assistance Scheme
Assam Agriculture Objectives
The purpose of Assam Agriculture has been presented below. But there is a lot of purposes given below –
- Generating employment to deal with the problem of unemployment.
- To increase the per capita income to reduce the gap between rural and urban.
- To improve nutritional standards for the betterment of health.
- Discourage rural-to-urban migration and thereby minimize congestion and other associated problems in society.
- Financial empowerment of women
- To maintain ecological balance, to contribute to conservation and up-gradation of the environment, to avoid global warming and to stay healthy for humans and animals.
- Build marketing facilities to reduce post-harvest losses and reduce the risky sale of agricultural produce.