IAY/PMAY – Indra Awas Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana is the same yojana. If you are looking for the IAY and PMAY list 2020, then here are all the things.
In this article, you will know all about the IAY and PMAY scheme details. Peoples are looking for the IAY and PMAY scheme details. How to apply for that scheme and how to check the list of that scheme.
I have to talk about one of the most significant initiatives that are Indra Awas Yojana. And that scheme renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and both plans are the same; the beneficiary will get the same benefit from the program. Read here all PM Schemes.
What are IAY and PMAY?
IAY, which full form is Indra Awas Yojana it was implemented in 1985 by our earlier prime minister Rajib Gandhi. This scheme will help the poor people of the whole country.
In this scheme, the central government will pay 80% payment, and 20% will fund the state government. But for the northeastern state, the central government will pay 90%, and the state government will pay 10% of the total payout.
Indra Awas Yojana scheme changed by the Modi government and renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. There were several shortcomings in Indira Awaas Yojana due to which this Indira Awaas Yojana altered.
The test was carried out in 2014 by the CAG, which reported several deficiencies in the Indira Awaas Yojana. Indira Awaas Yojana converted into Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana due to proper construction of houses, lack of transparency in the selection of beneficiaries, low quality of the house and technical supervision, etc.
According to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, there is a plan to give homes to all in rural India by 2022. And the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2016 has been implemented from 1 April.
IAY/PMAY 2020 to 2021 new list
If you are a BPL holder, then you will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana within 2022. And if you had applied for a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then the list of 2020-2021 has come out. You can check that we have given complete information below.
We have given information about how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online. If you want to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then follow the steps given below and apply.
Let’s know how you will check the list of Indira Awaas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The government has issued a new list from 2020 to 2021. From this, you can check whether you will get a house from the government in 2020 and 2021.
- First, you have to click here
- After that, a page will be open where you have to fill your registration number if you apply online.
- If you have not applied online, then you have to click in the advance search option.
- From where you can search your name by selecting the state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, etc
- If you are a BPL holder, then you can check your name with the BPL number, as we showed in the photo.
- You can also search your name from your bank account number.
- And you can also search with sanctioned orders if you know.
In this way, you can check your name in Indira Awaas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. You do not need to go to any government office to check the name in IAY/PMAY list. You can check your name online from home using this method.
Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri was Yojana?
The information about what you should have to apply in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is given below. If you have the eligibility given below, then you can apply for PMAY.
- Households with no adult members between the ages of 16-59.
- The female head and a family aged 16–59 do not have any men.
- A household that does not have many literate persons at home, whose age is above 25 years.
- House with no disabled member and no competent adult member.
- A family in which a woman makes all the household income.
If you are in the BPL category, then you do not need to apply. You can check your name on the list with your BPL number. And all the BPL holders will be given a house by 2022. In this scheme, ST, SC, and minority have given more preference.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)2020 Online Apply
If you want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then you can apply. For this, you have to fill the online form. There are two ways to fill in this.
I f you live in a rural area, then you have to apply in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. And if you are an urban citizen, then you have to apply in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. Its complete information has given below.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) in 2020?
If you live in a rural area, then you will not be able to apply online yourself. The mode of applying online in rural areas has changed. Earlier, the public could apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from their home. But now you have to go to the nearest CSC, which is also called Jan Seba Kendra.
Now the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin apply from the CSC. Go to your nearest CSC and ask them about it. If you want to open your own CSC without investing money in your village then read this article. There we have discussed that how to open a CSC in your village. Earn thousands of rupees a month with CSC.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAYU) in 2020?
- First, click here.
- Now the official page of PMAYU will open in which you click on Citizen Assessment.
- Click on benefit under the other three components below
- After that, a page will open where your Aadhaar number is not there, then fill the Aadhaar vid number.
- Fill your name with it, and tik mark on I agree, and at last click on the check.
- If you are eligible, then a form will open.
- Now fill that form and submit it.
So this was the online application process of the Urban Housing Scheme. If you have any problem, then ask in the comment below.