PMGDISHA Certificate download pdf and the scheme sponsored by Pradhan Mantri. You can learn the PMGDISHA course for free from CSC center in India.
Pradhan Mantri has launched the scheme to implement digital literacy in the village area. Prime Minister aimed that six crore people will get benefit through that scheme.
In this scheme, Pradhan Mantri Gramin digital Shaksharata Abhiyan people can learn many courses for free. After got training under PMGDISHA citizens can operate a computer and internet, digital transactions, use internet services, etc.
If you want to take benefit of this service then go to your nearest CSC (Common Service Center) and take benefit from this scheme for free. Know about more government schemes.
PMGDISHA Courses for Free
Making Digital India PM launch the course citizen can get benefit from this course. Course title as follows –
- Mobile Repair and Maintenance
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Housekeeping and Hospitality Management
- Banking/Insurance/Financial Management
- Data Entry Operator
- Garment/Apparel design
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Citizens of rural areas can get the benefit of free services from the government.
Eligibility Criteria of PMGDISHA Scheme
For the above-mentioned course some eligibility required for applying this course which mentioned below –
- From every household, one person will be eligible for the course.
- Candidates age between 14 years to 60 years old.
- Priority would be given to those who barley cannot afford smartphones and who can’t complete their education.
- Priority would be given to ST, SC, OBC and Economically weaker candidate and who belongs to BPL category, also women and physically handicraft people.
- Digitally illiterate students who are reading in class nine to ten (IX – X) they would be given priority.
These are the eligibility to get the scheme and take benefit from that scheme. Villager people can take benefit for free.
Documents Required for PMGDISHA
To admission on the course you have minimum documents as follows – select anyone.
- AADHAR Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID/EPIC ID
- NPR Card
- Jan Dhan Yojna / Bank Passbook
- SDM/DC approved PRC (Permanent Residence Certificate).
- State/Central government-issued photo identity and address proof.
- School ID Card
What is PMGDISHA Course – Digital Shiksha
Pradhan Mantri launched the course for rural areas by training them to use or operate a computer by themselves. In this course, people can join for free and take training from CSC (Common Services Center). In this course, people can learn digital shaksharata like how to use a computer, mobile, tablet, or how to use Internet service, digital payment, internet communication, usage of digital locker, etc.
From this course, people will get a primary computer education. Also! Get government website knowledge, how to use government service. Like the crop market in India, the results of the government sector, etc. Prime Minister aims to provide to the citizen E-Literacy.
How to Find PMGDISHA Training Center
This course providing through Common Service Center (CSC). Every Gram Panchayat or VCDC has a CSC center in India. You can also locator.cscloud.in Go to your nearest CSC center and ask them about this course and complete you or your Childs admission.
Documents and eligibility which is mentioned above. This course will teach you by a VLE or Experienced person. The course duration is twenty hours which you have to complete within 10 to 30 days.
CSC center provides digital services one of them Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Shaksharata is important service. You can get many services like skill development course PMKVY( Pradhan Mantri Koushal Vikash Yojna) and much higher education JEE, IIT coaching you can get from the CSC.
Eligible candidates can register themselves from here. CSCs center provides many digital Seva include AADHAR and all G2C services like electricity bill payment, pan card, voter id print, birth, and death certificate, etc.
PMGDISHA Certificate Download
After completing the course from the CSC center or PMGDISHA Center you will get a certificate from the government of India. The department of Ministry and Electronics and Information Technology, the government of India will be issued the certificate.
This certificate is very valuable because you are getting a certificate from the government. No one certificate is provided by the government but in case of PMGDISHA the government providing a certificate to you for free.
If you looking for a PMGDISHA certificate download then this section for you, I am telling you the method to download the PMGDISHA certificate in PDF. Of you are AADHAAR cardholder you can download that certificate from the Digi locker.
Don’t worry you can download your MGDISHA certificate from your dashboard. After getting the admission you had got a user id and password and the help of that user ID and password you can download the certificate in PDF format.
How to PMGDISHA Certificate Download PDF
Hey if you want to download the PMGDISHA certificate in PDF format then stay tuned and follow the steps to get the Original Certificate. After completing the course and completing the exam a certificate will be issued authority.
Students can download their certificates themselves through using their user id and password. Students can download their certificate from the digital locker. To download certificate follow the steps –
- Go to student login page
- Click here to login
- Log in with your credentials
- Now click on view certificate
- If your certificate issued then you can see there with the certificate number and sign.
- Download your certificate in pdf format or print this.
This certificate is digitally verified so you have to verify yourself using an adobe pdf reader.
What is PMGDISHA Training?
- The candidate is registered on the PMGDISHA portal Video-assisted teaching by the trainer on the modules.
- Training assistance to make candidates familiar with Digital Devices and Electronic Payment Systems.
- Digital Transactions are carried out by candidates using USSD/ UPI/ e-wallets/ AEPS & BHIM Number of transactions (at least 5) are captured for each candidate.
- Candidates are allowed for examination after biometric authentication.
- Identification with digital devices, training of digital devices, and training for more uninterrupted transactions on the Internet.
- Top 10 days of poisonous public education in more than thirty days.
- The objective of this scheme is to make the citizens digitally literate of the country. Qualify for the advancement of the knowledge of the future of the digital age and for the sake of the country.
- With the help of this scheme the citizens of India would empower with digital literacy and they can operate computer, tablet or internet.
- This seamless training will be completed by CSC centers.
For more information about the PMGDISHA course click here to know.