Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Apply online to get a monthly stipend in this article has described all the details about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
If you have passed Madhyamik, HS, or have taken admission in HS then you can get this scholarship by applying online. In this article, all the details about this scholarship are described in detail, and read this article till the end to know from it.
Read eligibility criteria and get the monthly scholarship. Also, if you have passed with fewer marks then you can still get the scholarship for this by clicking here.
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship is started by the Government of West Bengal. The main objective of the government is to support the meritorious economically weaker students of the state.
West Bengal government wants to provide financial assistance to those students who are meritorious but are unable to complete their studies due to financial conditions.
The government started this scholarship scheme in the state in the year 2016. Since then students are taking advantage of this scholarship scheme. The government wants to cover all the financially weak students with this scholarship scheme.
You can read below who can apply for this scholarship and how much will be paid monthly.
Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Details
|Scholarship name||Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship|
|Which government will pay||State Government|
|For||Economically Weak Students|
What is the eligibility of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
If you want to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship then you have to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Students must be residents of West Bengal.
- The family income of the applicant students should not exceed Rs.250000.
- Students must have secured 75% marks in the last passing examination.
- For PG courses students must have secured 53% marks in UG courses.
- Female students have to obtain 45% marks in the last examination.
Who can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Below given students can apply for this Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship.
- Those students who have recently passed the Madhyamik examination.
- HS pass students can apply for this scholarship.
- After completing HS those who want to take admission in professional courses.
- Paramedical or Nursing students can get this scholarship.
- Those who want to take admission in technical and vocational courses.
- Also, students who want to take admission in other professional courses.
- Students who want to take admission in PG courses.
- All ST/SC/OBC/MOBC/General/Minority students can apply for the scholarship.
- Those students who are studying within the state.
Documents required for the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- Mark sheet of the last examination.
- Mark sheet of last board examination.
- Admission receipt
- Income certificate of family.
- Aadhar ID / Voter ID / Ration Card / Certificate issued by the concerned authority for residents’ proof.
- Bank Passbook.
- Passport Size Color Photographs
- Signature of the Applicant
A family income certificate is not applicable for Kanyashree.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)– Apply Dates
Schedule for Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship –
|Fresh Application 2022||16.11.2021|
|Last Dates for Fresh/Renewals||28.02.2022|
|Fresh Kanyashree (K3) Application 2022||16.11.2021|
|Last Date for Kanyashree Application||28.02.2022|
|For Minority Community Students||16.11.2021|
|Last Dates for Minority Students||28.02.2022|
The selection process of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Firstly eligible candidates have to apply online for the Swami Vivekananda scholarships and upload all required documents. If anyone uploads fake documents then it will be considered a heinous crime.
The selection for the scholarship will be based on the last examination marks and annual family income. Moreover, the scholarship will be sanctioned under the availability of funds and on a merit list basis.
Apart from this, Scholarship will be awarded as per the merit list on applying for more. The sanctioned amount will be sent to the beneficiary student account through PFMS.
Where to apply for the SVMCM Scholarship?
A few days ago, all types of scholarship applications were taken offline. But that system was later transformed into an online system through the NSP Scholarship online portal.
But this scholarship is not a national scholarship and this scholarship is being provided by the Government of West Bengal so the government has developed a website.
And on that website only you can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. You need to submit the scholarship online. Through the official website of SVMCM.
The website link has provided in the important link section which is at the bottom of the page.
What are the things to keep in mind while applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
If you want to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 then you need to keep some things in mind which are detailed below.
- Applicants cannot apply for two scholarships.
- The applicant has to upload his own bank passbook only.
- The applicant has to link his bank passbook with Aadhaar.
- A student must have only one account on the SVMCM Scholarship Portal. Otherwise, if the dual account is opened with a different mobile number then those two applications will be rejected.
- If the applicant is eligible for the scholarship in the next year also then the scholarship should be renewed. No need to apply afresh.
SVMCM Scholarship Allocation Details
Check allotment details of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme. If your application is approved then you will also get the same amount monthly.
|HS||Rs. 1000/- Monthly|
|Polytechnic (Diploma Course)||Rs. 1500/- Monthly|
|UG Arts/Commerce||Rs. 1000/- Monthly|
|UG Science/Professional||Rs. 1500/- Monthly|
|PG Arts/Commerce||Rs. 2000/- Monthly|
|PG Science/Professional||Rs. 2500/- Monthly|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||Rs. 5000 to 8000 Monthly|
|UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) And other professional courses||Rs. 5000/- Monthly|
|UG (Medical-Degree) and Diploma Courses||Rs. 5000 to 1500 Monthly|
Read also –
Pandora Papers List Download
Membership Card ICAI
Jio Tower – Jio Tower Installation Apply Online
DMK Membership Card Apply Online
How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card
How to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022?
Let us know how you can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022. You only need to complete two steps to submit the scholarship application form.
- Submission of Scholarship Application
Remember one thing that the student from minority community has to submit the application form for the scholarship in the diff website which is mentioned in the below section.
Registration for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- First of all, go to https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/ website and click on the registration button from the top bar of that website.
- Then the How to Apply page will open where you can read the instructions on how to apply for the scholarship. Scroll down the page and tick the “I agree” button and click on the Proceed button for registration.
- Then select your course category and click on it.
- After that, the registration form will open where you only need to fill in the last institute details, current course details, basic details, and password.
- Then click on the register button and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill it then you will get the applicant id.
SVMCM Scholarship Application Submission
- Firstly, visit the https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/ website and click on applicant login, and log in with your applicant ID and password.
- Then a dashboard will open where you have to click on edit profile and fill in your personal details, address, and educational details.
- After filling in your details, keep clicking on the Save and Continue button one after the other.
- Upload photo and signature and required documents in JPEG format.
- Finally submit the form.
For better understanding, you may watch the video below.
How to renew the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Follow the instructions given below to renew your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Firstly, visit the website https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/ and click on the applicant login button.
- Log in with your previews year Applicant ID and Password.
- Then the applicant dashboard will open where you have to click on the application details from the left side of this page.
- And click on edit for renewal and fill and update all your details with your current-year details. Like course details, bank details, and marks details, etc.
- Finally submit the form after cross-checking the renewal application form.
How to apply Minority Students for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Those who belong to the minority communities must apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 through a separate website. Follow the instructions given below to know how you can apply for this scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship you need to complete two steps as given below.
- Application submission
SVMCM Scholarship Application process for Minority Student
- Firstly visit https://www.wbmdfcscholarship.org/ website and click on “Student Area” from the home page.
- After this, if you are applying for the first time, then click on Fresh Registration. Otherwise, you can click on Renew Application.
- Thirdly, Select Your Institute District and Provide the Student Details Correctly and Click on “Submit & Proceed”.
- Fourthly, the Scheme Eligibility page will open where you will select all the details from the drop-down menu as per your requirement.
- After filling in the details you can see the popup page for the scholarship you are eligible for. After that click on Save and Proceed.
- Now you will get your Application ID which you have to save.
Application Submission for the SVMCM Scholarship of Minority Students
- First of all, go to https://www.wbmdfcscholarship.org/ and click on Students Area.
- After that click on Registered Student’s Login and login with your Application ID and Password.
- And verify your account by OTP from your mobile number.
- After verifying the mobile number the student dashboard will open where you have to complete the four steps to complete the application process for the scholarship.
- Your application process will be complete once you complete these four steps – Basic Information, Educational Information, Bank Details, and Upload Documents.
Downloadable Forms for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|Income Certificate Form|
|User Manual||Click Here|
|User Manual for non NET||Click Here|
Important Links for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
|SVMCM Official Website||Click here|
|Minority Scholarship Website||Click here|
|Go to the Home Page||Click here|
Contact Details for the SVMCM
|Toll-Free Number||1800 102 8014|
|Time||10 AM to 6 PM except for Sundays|
You can recover your password by clicking the Forgot Password button which you can find on the login page.
Yes, you can update your bank details by logging on to the SVMCM portal.
Yes, you have to visit the website of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation.
No, if you get fewer numbers then you can apply for Nabanna Scholarship.