The Intelligent Investor PDF download link has been added. Now you can download the great investor book for free in PDF format.
If you are looking for this book then it means that you have heard about this book from somewhere. And you are also an investor and you want to learn about investing. Then this book is for you you can improve your investment strategy after reading this book.
The Intelligent Investor PDF Preview –
How to download The Intelligent Investor PDF?
I have given the download link of The Intelligent Investor PDF in the table below. You can download the book for free by clicking on the download button.
|Filename||The Intelligent Investor PDF|
The Intelligent Investor PDF
The Intelligent Investor Book is internationally called the Investor of Bible. There will be no investor who has not read this book. Maximum investors read this book to improve their investment strategy.
Even investors like Warren Buffett give credit to this book for their investments. As you know Warren Buffett is the most successful investor in the world.
According to the world’s greatest investor, this book is a life-changing book. But many readers do not understand the main moral of this book. Those who are fresh in investing might not understand the book.
What things you can learn from The Intelligent Investor?
- Investment versus Speculation: Results to Be Expected by the Intelligent Investor
- The Investor and Inflation
- A Century of Stock-Market History: The Level of Stock Prices in Early 1972
- General Portfolio Policy: The Defensive Investor
- The Defensive Investor and Common Stocks
- Portfolio Policy for the Enterprising Investor: Negative Approach
- Portfolio Policy for the Enterprising Investor: The Positive Side
- The Investor and Market Fluctuations
- Investing in Investment Funds
- The Investor and His Advisers
- Security Analysis for the Lay Investor: General Approach
- Things to Consider About Per-Share Earnings,
- A Comparison of Four Listed Companies,
- Stock Selection for the Defensive Investor,
- Stock Selection for the Enterprising Investor,
- Convertible Issues and Warrants,
- Four Extremely Instructive Case Histories,
- A Comparison of Eight Pairs of Companies,
- Shareholders and Managements: Dividend Policy “Margin of Safety” as the Central Concept of Investment.
First of all the author of this book, The Intelligent Investor has elaborated about Investment versus Speculation. Sometimes we don’t even know whether we are investing or speculating. We think we are investing but in reality, we are speculating.
So the author says that we need to have three things to become an investor such as thorough analysis, the safety of principal, and an adequate return.
The second point of this book is Mr. Market and that is a very interesting concept. In that book, Mr. Market is described as a fictional man who manages the market. And the one who is very moody and he is very moody some days and very sad some days.
When Mr. Market thinks positive, everything in the market becomes expensive that day. And the day it depresses, the price of all the shares in the market goes down. So Benjamin Graham says that on the day Mr market is depressed, on that day you buy shares and take advantage of the market down.
The third concept is the Margin of Safety of this book. This means that you should maintain more safety than you need, the same thing has been told in it.
The fourth thing this book has elaborated on is the IPO’s.
More Books –
IKIGAI Book PDF Download
Think Like A Monk PDF
Jiddu Krishnamurti Books
Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF
Atomic Habits PDF
Click here to be redirected to the home page.