Union Bank Account Opening Form PDF – UBI bank account opening form for saving and current account opening download here.
If you want to create an account with UBI Bank then for that you have to fill its account opening form along with the required documents.
Read this article till the end to know the details of how to fill that form and anything else related to that form. Here are the details of that form –
|Form name||Account Opening Form UBI|
|Size||773 KB and 1 MB|
|Pages||2 pages and 6 pages|
Union Bank Account Opening Form for Resident Individuals and NRI PDF Download
Union Bank Account Opening Form PDF – Want to download the UBI Bank account opening form for savings, current, fixed deposit, and deposit account purposes then download it from the bottom of the page.
There are two versions of this form one is for resident individuals and the other is for NRIs. The link to download both these forms is given below to download in PDF format.
To create an account in UBI Bank, you need to fill that form along with some documents. But nowadays you can apply online to create an account in UBI Bank. If you want to apply offline then its form is given below.
Documents that need to be attached with Union Bank Account Opening Form
To create an account with Union Bank of India, you need to submit some basic documents which are listed below.
As identity proof –
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- State and Central Govt. Issued Identity Card
As address proof –
- Aadhaar card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Water bill/telephone bill
Other documents –
- Pan Card or form 60
- Passport size photo
How to fill the Union Bank Account Opening Form?
It is very easy to fill that form I am telling here how you can fill that form correctly. Only 7 steps have to be filled in that form.
- First, choose your account type.
- Then fill in the applicant details like name, mobile number, about in point 1.
- In the second point, enter the address of the applicant.
- Which facility do you want from UBI Bank, select it in 3 number point.
- Now give the applicant’s declaration on the fourth number and paste the applicant’s photo.
- In the 5th point, you have to select your document verification option in Yes or No.
- In the sixth point, fill the information of the applicant’s income.
- And in the 7th point, enter the social status, date, and signature.
For a better understanding of form filling, you can watch the given video.
Steps you need to follow to create an account in UBI Bank
There are two ways you can follow to create an account in Union Bank of India. One is offline and the other is online.
You do not need to download any form for the online method. You just need to visit the official website of the bank, from there you can apply online for a new account.
For the offline method, you need to download its offline account opening form whose download link is given below. And it has to be submitted along with the documents at the nearest branch of that bank whose details are given in the above section.
And you need to deposit a small amount to open the account. The bank operator will ask you how much you want to deposit normally minimum deposit of 1000 rupees is required. But it differs from branch to branch.
Download Union Bank Account Opening Form PDF
There are two forms for opening an account in Union Bank of India, download the one which is required for you.
|UBI account opening for Individuals||Download|
|UBI account opening for NRI||Download|
|Go Digital Zone||Home page|
More forms –
- Form 1 Download – Self Declaration Form 1 by Parivahan PDF
- NPS Form S5 – Download Annexure S5 Form PDF
- Form 60 PDF Download – Form link of all banks added
- Aadhaar Correction Form PDF – Enrollment/Update Form
- Meeseva Caste Certificate Application Form PDF
- Ration Card Correction Form PDF – Download Form
Yes, both are the same, with the individual account opening form you can create a savings account, current account, fixed deposit account, and the purpose of the account.
To open a new account in Union Bank of India online you need to visit the official website of UBI Bank.
There is a separate form for account opening for NRI. NRI people cannot fill individual account opening.