UP Scholarship 2022 – We have told here about the UP Scholarship status check, online form submission, Eligibility, renewal, and related problem and their solutions.
The complete information about the scholarship portal, such as how will you apply for the scholarship? when you will get the scholarship, along with much more information related to the scholarship, so let’s read this article and get complete information about it.
If you are a student of UP then this article is for you only. One thing that why you should read this article till the end. Because your scholarship should not be rejected, that is why read each and every section of this article because this article has been written with the answer to all those questions which are very important for this.
UP Scholarship Portal
The UP scholarship scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government and the state government is also taking it very seriously. Your education has also been affected a lot and there is a shortage of money for everyone, given all these problems.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2022 has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this all the students who are from class 9th onwards. The amount will be provided to those who want to study above.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2022, many other schemes have been included by the state government, whose benefit is given directly to the students, if you are also a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then you can apply for this Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme. You can take advantage of this very easily.
Student links –
|Application Status Check||Click here|
|Payment Status Check||Click here|
|Registration Server – 1||Click here|
|Registration Server – 2||Click here|
|Registration Server – 3||Click here|
|Fresh Login Server – 1|
|Fresh Login Server – 2|
|Fresh Login Server – 3|
|Fresh Login Server – 4|
|Renewal Login Server – 1|
|Renewal Login Server – 2|
|Renewal Login Server – 3|
UP scholarship scheme has been started by the UP government in UP, in which thousands of eligible students from class 9 to higher education are benefiting from the scholarship. Not only Uttar Pradesh, but many other schemes have been included in this.
The scholarship status has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Education Department. If the students of pre and post matriculation want, they can check their status very easily by logging in by visiting its official website. It is being told that its status has been issued by the scholarship department.
On this, all those students, who have not yet deposited their Chatrabritti, must go to all the websites and check about their praise. If you are also a student of UP, and have enrolled in any of your schools and educational institutions or want to take it, then the UP government can give a scholarship to you.
To apply for the scholarship online in UP, this process was started by the UP government itself. The government of Uttar Pradesh is giving the benefit of student growth to its lakhs of students, which is a very good thing.
It is very easy to apply for the scholarship online in Uttar Pradesh, in this article we have given you complete information about it, which you can easily understand by reading it.
There are lakhs of students in UP who are provided scholarships every year by the UP government. For this, a student has to fulfill the documents and necessary requirements.
Why UP Scholarship?
As all the students know that in Uttar Pradesh such students who come in lower middle class or their family’s annual income is up to 1 lakh. They get some amount as scholarship every year from the government to help the student.
Which is given directly to the student’s bank account. So that the students of the lower middle class can also continue their studies. And due to money, they do not have to leave their studies in the middle.
And you already know that a scholarship form has to be filled out every year to take advantage of this assistance from the Uttar Pradesh government. Only then the student gets its benefit.
Related articles –
Today we have brought this post because the new academic session of 2022-23 has started. So now online applications are also being filled for the 2022 scholarship.
So if you want to take advantage of this scholarship from the Uttar Pradesh government, then apply online for it soon.
Now you will have a question in your mind that how to apply online, then let us tell you that you do not need to worry about this at all, how can you apply online in this, and what documents you should have for this, Complete information is given below. You can easily apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship by following the information given below.
Up Scholarship Status
If you have easily searched the website then you can easily check your UP scholarship status. Check the status through your account details or your registration number at scholarship.up.nic.in Status.
Check Now Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status 2022 || Scholarship 2022 Application Form Status. Scholarship Status 2022 has been released by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Students can check their scholarship status by the login.
To know the status the direct link is available on our website below. In this article, Students can know about Status, Application Form, Eligibility and other important information are provided here.
|Status Check Through Bank Account Number (PFMS System)||Click here|
|Application Status||Click here|
How to check UP scholarship status?
Check scholarship status by following the below-given steps.
- Click here to go to the status checking website.
- You first go to that website.
- Now from the menu click on status and select your year and click on it.
- Then a new page will open.
- Fill registration number and date of birth.
- Then click on the search button.
- Now your application status will appear.
How to check up on scholarship by account number?
If you want to check UP Scholarship from your bank account, then follow the steps.
- To check the status by account number, you have to click on the website given below.
- Then a dashboard will come in front of you,
- you can check your scholarship by filling up your account number, Bank name.
- Then fill out the captcha code.
- Click on send OTP on registered mobile.
- After that fill out the OTP
- Then you can see the status of your scholarship whether processed or not.
How to check payment status?
You have been given many ways on the official website of the department to check UP Scholarship Status. But if you want to see Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status 2022. So just going here you can check this. Whether you have got a scholarship or not. And not found issues and also for what reason you have not been given the scholarship.
If you also want to check when your Scholarship will come. And want to know why you have not got the scholarship. So you are being told here. By following the easy steps, you can easily find out why the scholarship has not been provided to you.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, scholarship.up.nic.in. If you want, you can also go direct by clicking here.
- After reaching the website, by clicking on the menu available on the side, you will have to renew and fresh from the student login option.
- If you have received the scholarship before. Then click on renewal server and if you have applied for the scholarship for the first time then click on fresh login server.
- After login, you can see your scholarship application status.
If you have applied online for the Scholarship. And in the status section, if your form is showing Rejected then as you know that the amount does not will come in any condition.
In this such situation maybe either you have a mistake like in the form you have filled, some detail is mismatching with the data available with the department. Along with this, the second reason is that there is a lack of funds from the government.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
There are many detailed eligibility criteria available to apply for a scholarship in Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant for this should be a resident of UP.
- And that applicant will be he must be enrolled in any school or college of UP for this.
- For Pre Matric, a student must be studying in class 9th or class 10th.
- For Post Matric, a student must have passed class 10th or must be enrolled in classes 11 and 12.
- Post Matric candidates must be 12th pass and enrolled in any university of the state.
Documents required to apply online
- Marksheet or certificate of the last pass out the examination.
- You must need the 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate too according to the scheme.
- Income certificate of the current year.
- Caste certificate (Optional). In the case of the OBC category, you will require a current year certificate only.
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- College fee receipt.
- Passport size color photograph.
What are the things you need to keep in mind before applying?
- Nonrefundable fee amount of the course. Which you can know from your institute.
- You must need the current year roll number and the registration number.
- You should know the bank details such as IFSC, Account number, etc.
- Also, you need to submit the online receipt to the institute along with documents for the college-level verification.
How to Apply for Fresh Application for UP Scholarship?
If you are a student and want to apply for the fresh UP Scholarship Scheme, then this section is very useful for you. You can easily apply for any class by following this section till the end.
To submit your fresh application you need to register yourself on the official website first. Then you will give a user id and password and with these credentials, you need to proceed to your application submission online.
Follow the below-given steps to get registered yourself on scholarship.up.gov.in –
Before getting registered yourself on the portal you should know that there are heavy server error issues. That is why the department also launches multiple registration pages there. You can try different pages if you face any server issues.
- Firstly go to the website and select the registration link according to your caste and category.
- Now a registration form will open in front of you.
- On that page, you have to fill about personal details and academic details.
- Fill in the mobile number and email address correctly
- Then give a password.
- After that fill in the captcha and click on submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button the form will get submitted and a registration number will generate instantly which you need to save to apply for a scholarship application.
How to fill up the Application form?
Now you will know how you can fill out the up scholarship form online.
After registering yourself according to your category now you have to apply online. Follow given below steps to submit your form.
- Firstly go to the official website scholarship.up.gov.in
- then from the menu of that website click on the student section then some sub-menu will show there. You need to click on the fresh login button only by choosing your category such as pre-matric, post-matric, intermediate, parametric.
- After that, a login page will open where you have to give your registration ID, password, and DOB. And need to click on the login button after filling in the captcha code.
- A dashboard will open where you need complete some steps.
- From there fill out the application form and also complete all the sections too.
You can watch this video to fill out the form –
What is the last date of up scholarship?
Information about all types of last dates related to UP Scholarship 2022 is given below –
|Application Form Dates for Pre-Matric||July 2022 to September 2022|
|Application Form Dates for Post-Matric||July 2022 to October 2022|
|Dates for correction of Pre-Matric||October 2022 to October 2022|
|Dates for correction of Post-Matric||November 2022 to November 2022|
UP Scholarship Renewal
The renewal process is given in the below steps –
- Firstly, go to the official website of the online portal scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Now its home page will come in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the student tab from the menu.
- Then you have to click on Renewal Login here.
- Then you have to select the category such as Pre matric student login, Intermediate Student Login.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you where you will have to fill out the application.
- Maximum details of you already filled there in the application form.
- Just you need to give your current academic details.
How to login to the UP scholarship?
- Firstly go to the official website “scholarship.up.gov.in”.
- The home page will appear in front of you of that website.
- Here you go to the student tab.
- Then you have to click on fresh login or renewal login as you want.
- Then you need to select and click according to your category.
- After that login page will open where you have to fill in your registration id, password, DOB, and captcha code.
- At the end, click on the login button.
How to find the registration number for up scholarship?
If you are forgotten the UP scholarship registration number then you can find out it by following the below-given steps.
To find out the registration number follow the steps below –
- First of all, go to the portal “scholarship.up.gov.in”.
- Then from the menu click on the student section and then again click on registration.
- After that, a page will open with categories.
- Then select the category that you previously selected.
- And fill in the all details of the registration form as it is of the previous year.
- At the end click on submit button.
- Then you can see your old registration id as shown in the photo below.
How to change income certificate in up scholarship?
To make corrections or changes in UP Scholarship Income Certificate, you can make corrections after login into the website and Fee Reimbursement Online System, Uttar Pradesh.
You must need to login to the portal and need to click on the income certificate section. Then a new age will open where you have to select a new income certificate and click on the upload button.
After clicking on the upload button the old income certificate will change automatically with the new one.
When up scholarship money will come?
If you have applied for the scholarship online then you must be waiting for the received payment. If you have a question that when the UP scholarship will come then you will find the answer here.
Before paying you the amount whatever documents you submitted to the department will be verified then you will get the amount to your bank account. If some information is found in the online document incorrect, then the students are informed about it and asked to correct it.
If the student is not able to correct the proof, then the scholarship of that student can also be stopped. And this time it is being told that the income certificate submitted by the student will also be checked. And if it is found that it is fake, then the student’s form can also be rejected.
It is being told that according to the UP SamajKalyanYojana, the amount will be sent to the account of every student by April 30.
Why the up scholarship website is not working?
The main reason for getting down the scholarship.up.gov.in website is that server error. The website can’t handle million people at a moment that is why the website not working properly.
If you want to know why the website does not work? So let me tell you that there is only one server for this which is the server being down, if the server is down then this is a very big reason for not working the website.
How to fix the server down problem?
First thing is that the server error problem will solve by the hosting company. And if there is no problem from the hosting side then you must do something in your web browser.
To fix the problem follow the below-given steps. You have clear browser cookies to run the website properly. To do this follow the steps.
- Firstly, go to browser settings.
- And then go to the security and privacy option.
- There you will see browsing data and websites cookies option.
- You need to clear both of these.
- Then you can try again to access the website again.
In this, students of the general category get INR 25,546 and INR 19,884 for rural areas, and Rs 30,000 for ST, SC category students.
In the column of the mandatory annual fee (Non-refundable fees), enter the amount of the actual fee only after getting information from the educational institution.
If you do not know your password then you can change the password by clicking on the forget password link from the login section.
Nope! After completing the online application, it is mandatory to take a printout of the filled form and also submit it to your institution by attaching self-attested necessary documents.