Voter List Assam 2022 Draft has been released – If you want to download Assam New Electoral Roll 2022 then follow the steps.
A voter list is very important nowadays and obviously, you should download and keep it with you. We have given the below link from there you can download it with a color photo.
Assam voter list 2022 also can be download from the online portal CEO Assam and can see details about people, it’s easy and very simple to download and see all electoral details in a moment.
In this article, you will know how you can able to download the voter list Assam 2022 pdf, read the article till the end to know everything about Electoral roll Assam.
How to download ration card Assam
Voter List Assam 2022 pdf Download – CEO Assam
The government of Assam has published the electoral draft roll 2022 in the month of August. If you are looking for a voter list Assam 2022 pdf then you can download it.
People of Assam can download their voter list from the online portal of the election commission of India. Also, the Election Commission of India has been providing electoral roll through the online portal CEO Assam.
Sometimes peoples need his/her electoral roll for many reasons. Keeping the same issue in front, the government gave an opportunity to download the electoral roll online.
The complete information regarding downloading the voter list for the state of Assam is given and detailed in the below sections.
How To Download Voter List Assam 2022 PDF – CEO Assam
If you newly enrolled your name on the Electoral Roll of the Election Commission of India then you are eligible to download Voter List Assam 2022 PDF online.
Recently the new voter list draft copy has been released to crosscheck if there is any mistake in your name or address then you can apply for the corrections.
I have explained here the process of downloading the voter list Assam as follows –
- At first, visit CEO Assam’s official website. Click here.
- Go to PDF Electoral Rolls as shown on the image
- Now you have to select your district and constituency from the list
- Now Select your polling station from the list and
- Click on your station name and then download your Electoral Roll.
How To Download Old Voter List In Assam
Also if you are looking for the old voter list of Assam then we have provided below informative information in the below section whether you can download it or not.
People can’t download the old voter list in Assam in the online portal of CEO Assam can be downloaded only the present voter list or electoral roll. For the old electoral roll, people can visit the district electoral office.
But you must need a receipt or any documents related to that year’s voter list after that you can submit your application to the district electoral office. And if you have no any document related to that year’s voter list then also you can print out that copy from the office.
You can download the online old voter list from 1953 to 1971 in the limited time between the NRC update process.
Voter List of Assam 1953-1971 Download
Yes, you can download the electoral roll from 1953 to 1971 through the legacy data. Those who have the legacy data only they can download their voter list from the online portal of the NRC website where you searched NRC legacy data.
For more information read the How to Download Voter List 1953-1971 section from below.
How to Download Voter List Assam 1953-1971
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download your old voter list :
- At first visit legacy, data search official website click here.
- Now go to image id search
- Now copy your image id from legacy data and paste there and
- Click on the view image after that your voter list will be displayed.
- Now right click on the image and click on save the image.
How to enroll new voters on the electoral roll?
To add a new voter to the electoral roll you have to need some eligibility for that. I have explained the eligibility below –
- You should an Indian citizen.
- Your age should not be less than 18 years.
- You have an EPIC (Electoral Photo Identity card) of your parents.
If you have all the above-mentioned eligibility then you can apply for a new voter card. Now let’s see the required documents for new voters.
What type of documents are required for a new voter card application?
To apply for a new voter card you should need those documents that are explained below. If you want to apply for new voter enrollment then follow the instructions.
For a new voter card application, you should need the below-explained documents –
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Parents Voter card
- Applicant Passport size Photo
In the document section, you have to upload all these documents.
Age proof: select anyone from below –
- Birth Certificate
- Mark sheet of Class 10, 8 or 5
- Indian Passport
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar letter issued by the UIDAI
Address proof: select anyone from below –
- Indian Passport
- Driving license
- Bank / Kissan /Post office current Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Rent agreement
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection Bill
- Post / Letter/ Mail delivered through Indian Postal Department
How to register on the NVSP portal to enroll new voters?
To apply for a new voter enrollment you must follow the below instructions to enroll new voters because people are doing wrong while applying the application.
- First, enter the National Voter Service Portal (NVPS) https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Now register yourself by clicking on the Login/Register button as shown on the image
- Click on don’t have an account, register as a new user.
- Now another registration page will be open
- Now put your mobile number and the captcha and click on send OTP
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number
- Put that OTP a tick on I don’t have an epic
- Now enter your email and password what you want in the format of [email protected]
- on clicking on the register button you will be a registered user
How to apply for Enroll New Voter?
Enrolling a new voter portal you must be a registered user at first that you read on the NVSP citizen registration section. Now you will know how you can apply for a new voter card yourself.
After reading the full article you should get an idea of how you can enroll your name to NVSP. let’s see how to apply for a new voter card online –
- First, enter the NVSP portal and log in with your registered details
- Click on fresh Inclusion/Enrollment as shown on the image
- Now ticked on I reside in India and select your state and click on next button
- An application form will be open which you have filled with all your details step by step
- And on the upload document section upload your address proof
- At the end put your parent’s Voter ID card number (EPIC)
- Click on next
- like this fill all steps and at the end in the preview section click on preview and submit your form
You will get an acknowledgment of the application number. For future references save the data or take a print out copy.
After that, there will be a field verification with your area’s BLO. You will be called by your BLO whenever field verification is required.
How to Correction in Entire Voter Name NVSP?
If your EPIC ID print with the wrong information then you can change your details online. Follow the below steps to correction in your name, address, etc.
- First, go to National Voter Service Portal click here.
- Login with your registered details
- Now click on correction in personal details
- Select input Self or family
- An application form will be open
- Now fill the form with your details carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- After submitting your application an application number will be sent to your mobile number. You can track the application status with this registration number.
How to check the Voter card online?
How to check voter cards online? you will know all the details in this section. If you applied for correction entire your voter details then you can check it online.
If you want to check your voter card online then follow the instruction which explained below step by step.
- For check, your voter ID card enter the https://electoralsearch.in/ website of Election Commission of India (ECI)
- now you can check your card details in two ways one is with your details and another is with the help of an EPIC number.
- After entering the website you must click on the continue button
- After that, select search by epic number as shown on the image
- Now put your epic number and state
- Enter the captcha and click on search your voter card details will be displayed.
So, that is the process of checking voter card details online. If you getting any errors then comment below.
In the state portal of CEO Assam, you can get many government services easily. Above mentioned services and more government services are available there like general information on the election commission of India, polling details, Rajya Saba and Lok Sabha election details and also you can download various forms related to the election commission of India.
People asking about electoral roll download with photos in a pdf file. This is possible but in some cases, it’s showing an error like a server error. People can’t download their own voter list from the portal but now it is resolved by the CEO Assam portal.
People also looking for general information like IEC Activity and more maps of parliamentary constitutions etc. All the details are available in the CEO Assam Portal for the help of citizens.